From the Disney Food blog...

“Where Can I Find A Really Big Glass of Beer in Disney World?”

Feb 14th, 2012 by AJ.

If you’ve ever asked yourself this question, I definitely have the answer for you: Biergarten.

biergarten-500x333.jpg

While you may be able to find large quantities of brew through beer flights and pints at other watering holes, the place to really indulge in a massive stein of golden goodness while relaxing and enjoying a show is at this fun, rollicking spot in Epcot’s Germany pavilion.

liter-of-beer-at-biergarten-316x525.jpg

Liter of Beer at Biergarten

Trust me — that thing is bigger than your head. And the drink menu is even shaped like a stein. That’s how you know you’re in a place that’s known for its beer!

biergarten-menu-500x432.jpg

Biergarten Drink Menu

biergarten-menu-beer-414x525.jpg

Biergarten Beer Menu -- click for larger image

The massive liter of beer will set you back $13.00 in cost…and will likely set you back for the afternoon when you’re finished! Here’s a word of warning: We do not recommend scheduling a Food and Wine Festival Beer and Pizza tasting immediately after ordering a liter of beer in Germany. icon_wink.gif

Now, the picture above looks like a big mug of beer, but I’d like to give you a little perspective. Here’s how big these things really are. (FYI — sadly, that’s not me in the pic. Thanks to M. Carrera for the use of the photo!)

mcarrera.jpg

Celebrating With Steins!

So, like I said, when you want a big ol’ glass of beer, Biergarten is the place to go! But I’d love to hear your input!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/14/where-can-i-find-a-really-big-glass-of-beer-in-disney-world/#more-47413

We were at the Biergarten last Sept. We shared a table with folks from Brazil, Detroit, MI, Jamaica, beautiful downtown Athens, IL and a couple other places. The big biers and the big community tables are a FANTASTIC experience. :cheers:

Sounds like FUN!!

Highly (no pun intended) recommended. The buffet and cold bier, what more could a fiend ask for. I apologize if I offended anyone with this post!! :rofl3:

I got to be the honorary Burgermeister and tap the first keg once. As I remember it, it was great fun.

We sat across the table from each other. It seemed to make a better group. Guys on one side, BIG biers, ladies on the other side small biers, 'cept for Marilyn! Plan to go back in April or July or Sept, or all of the above. :cheers: