We're there for Spring Break, March 31-April 9th. The MK opens at 8 with EMH at 7 every day. How early will the boat run? If not early enough, how do you recommend getting to the MK from the Fort? I'd like to get there early, tour until lunch, take a break (my son needs a nap, and I'll need a drink), and then return in the evening.

Far be it from me to contradict someone with over 500 posts. SOOOO I agree! I believe it is the same time frame at the end of EMH.

Some of my 500 posts have been helpful.. and some have been goofing. The important thing is to get the right info and help people.

So....... circling back around.......

Seems we've confirmed that boats to MK run 1 hour prior to park open.

I believe that the resort boats run earlier than that, but can anyone confirm?

Also - are they operating the monorail during PM EMH? Last fall they started shutting down monorail service an hour after *regular* park close - even when there was PM EMH. Is this still happening or have they gone back to normal ?

(yes, I'm fishing for information for a Transportation page!)

I haven't figure out if the big cruiser to MK runs early enough for early EMH. However, the small launch to the Contemporary/Wilderness Lodge starts at 6:45 am. If you don't have a scooter, I would just take whichever boat comes first, and then if you are on the small launch, when it gets to the Contemporary, walk through the Contemporary, and walk to the Magic Kingdom. No problem!!!

Thanks for the help! I think the boat will be easier than switching busses with a big stroller. Gosh, it's so early that I don't even want to think about it, but I figure it will be a way to beat the crowds and relax later in the day. I would love to hear confirmation on an hour before AM EMH or not if someone knows.