Why Is It So Busy This Week?

Well duh, Prez's Day, Prez's Week, Mardi Gras, Daytona 500, Princess Half Marathon, and the NBA All-Star game.

This week is one of only 8 weeks with the highest crowd levels.

It all goes down to the lowest crowd levels for the next two weeks and then ZAP, back up to the highest crowd levels for a whopping five weeks, Spring Break.

I love it when it's busy at WDW.

Am I going to hate the crowds the first two weeks of June?

We went the second week of June in 2010. It did not appear to be too terribly bad but we expected the worst. It was actually a pleasant surprise. Longest line wait in MK was 35 min for buzz light year.

Nicki pretty much hit it on the head. They're rated as moderate crowd levels.

If you went the last two weeks in June, totally different story.

You made a good choice if you have to come during the summer.

you might want to check your color of your shirts, but other than that, not really

:) Not a big deal for us. The one and only time we went to Kings Island was on a celebration day. I couldn't figure out why all those people were saying No to drugs. LOL That is what the color red meant to me.

Thanks Lou. We were hoping it would be better than the August. The last three times we went we did middle August. Hot, humid, rainy and crowded. Thought we would change it up with June.

We are going to miss those Give a Day/Get a Day Special Fastpasses. Getting a fastpass for Toy Story when they were all gone for the day and the line had a 120 minute wait, that was priceless.