Thinking about DoctorDalek's list....the easy mac...Is there a microwave at the fort that can be used?

There is no microwave at the Fort for public use.

But, there are two (and a big toaster too) in the dining area at the Wilderness Lodge. If you hop on a Yellow Settlement bus, it will take you to the Lodge in less than 10 minutes- it is almost like the Fort has a quick serve location.

With the roll out of free wifi at the hotels does the fort now also have free wifi?

To be clear, free wifi is at the Meadow Trading Post (not the Settlement), and the Reception Outpost (Lobby) and around Pioneer Hall/Trail's End.

The TCD gang will definitely be visiting WDW for as many Star Wars weekends as we can. I'm not sure we will squeeze in a Fort stay, but when we visit WDW, we will almost always visit the Fort.

And, to encourage you about tent camping, this past weekend, I watched a couple arrive at their site with three suitcases. They proceeded to set up their small tent, threw the suitcases in it, and had a blast! In fact, I never saw them again. They were up and at 'em every morning, and did not get back until late at night.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...