There is no way to know till you arrive. However, you can request the type of site you would like (loop request, and/or features of the site) You can add those requests to your reservations, then you can send a fax to the Fort about 5 days out to state your requests.

If your site is not acceptable when you get there and another empty site looks better, go to a courtesy phone at the comfort station, call the front desk and ask if you can be changed. I did this once when my site was impossible for me to back a trailer my size into.

You can go to the sites thread & Shanta's Google Earth app. Pick out three or four that look like what you want, close to pool, close to marina, pet loop etc., then FAX your choices to 407- 824 - 3508. You usually will get one them, but no guarantees. By the way welcome to the FUNNY FARM!!! :cheers:

For information on what sites are which to help you decide if you want to make a request, check out our info pages here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/

All in all there aren't really many "bad" sites, but as Jim said, if you get one that doesn't work for you, give the front desk a call.

Unless you're checking in during a super busy time, they'll usually do their best to try and accomodate you.

:grpwelcome:

Call the front desk 10 days before your arrival date, the front desk can not see your reservation before that, a that time you can request a specific loop and give 3 possible site numbers, allow them some choices to put you into a site,, also make sure you ask for the front desk mgr on duty.. they are the only ones who can block a site... works every year for us ............. :thumbsup1:

If your site is not acceptable when you get there and another empty site looks better, go to a courtesy phone at the comfort station, call the front desk and ask if you can be changed. I did this once when my site was impossible for me to back a trailer my size into.

Thanks for this info hubby & I thought we would have to drive back to the front with the trailer if that happened!

Our reservations were for a premium site. We have a long 5th wheel - 39'. The FW web site states the premium sites have a bit more room than the preferred sites.

There - now 2 posts... Thanks for the responses and tips, Mike