They have a limited amount and you just ask when you make your reservation. If they don't have it, call back every once in a while and see if there are any available and if one is available, they will apply it to your reservation. BTW, Welcome!!!!! :welcome2:

Best Regards,

Norm

I was able to get a 20% discount using AAA for my September trip just the other day. I called DIsney direct and just asked if there was one available. I booked a tent site. Give it a try! All they can say is no. 8)

I forgot to mention a big beef I have with WDW reservations.

If there is one available, they will give the AAA discount to anyone who asks.

I am a loyal AAA member, and have been for years. I rarely have been able to score a AAA discount.

When I have scored one, no one asks for my member number or card.

So what is to prevent a non-AAA member from asking for and receiving the discount?

Nothing.

That's what.

So, if you would like a AAA discount, but you're not a AAA member, don't let your non-membership stop you.

TCD

I don't know, the past couple times I've called they've asked me for my number before checking but yesterday they didn't. I think it depends upon who answers the phone.

After AAA picked up our old TT at a campground & delivered it to our driveway in the next state I wouldn't leave home without it. The card itself is another story. Thank heaven I don't always need to show it. I've probably lost at least a dozen...

I don't know, the past couple times I've called they've asked me for my number before checking but yesterday they didn't. I think it depends upon who answers the phone.

After AAA picked up our old TT at a campground & delivered it to our driveway in the next state I wouldn't leave home without it. The card itself is another story. Thank heaven I don't always need to show it. I've probably lost at least a dozen...

AAA right now is on my poo poo list until they offer the RV Roadside in my area! Called once and visited and was told they do not offer it here so we HAD to get the good sam! I really wanted the AAA but NOOOOOOO!

AAA right now is on my poo poo list until they offer the RV Roadside in my area! Called once and visited and was told they do not offer it here so we HAD to get the good sam! I really wanted the AAA but NOOOOOOO!

We weren't far from you in Quarryville when they brought it home but I do remember the PA office had to call MD to get approval. Since grill-man likely spends just as much or more time at work in MD than relaxing in PA these days, maybe you could call AAA mid-atlantic instead of PA?

I have Good Sam Roadside for the camper and cars. The price and the coverage was a much better deal for us, then I also purchased a single AAA basic membership for the Disney and other hotel discounts, the $45 saves me much more than that annually