I am an early riser and the rest of my family can sleep until dinner time. What activities are available early in the day? We are staying at FW and last trip (4 years ago) I hopped on the bicycle to pass the time. Thanks, Mike

There is an early morning Segway tour at the Fort. There is an early morning horseback ride at the Fort. There are early morning tours of all kinds in all of the parks. There are early morning fishing excursions.

Getting out on the golf cart or bicycle early in the morning is a good thing too.

Coffee under the awning watching the sun come up.

Ride an early morning boat to the Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge and wander there, then monorail ride around the monorail resorts.

Sometimes if I'm in an early mood, I'll find a park that has morning Extra Magic Hours, get on a couple of attractions and come back to the Fort before 10am.

I agree with all of Carol's suggestions above.

Personally, I just enjoy the peace and tranquility that you can find at the Fort early in the morning. Cruising around on your bike sounds great. If you haven't already tried it, ride the path over to Wilderness Lodge. I'll bet you will see plenty of deer early in the morning.

Trail's End opens at 7:30. I usually stop in there for a cup of coffee and maybe something to eat. At that hour, you can have your pick of the rocking chairs on the porch. Grab one and watch the world go by for a while.

TCD

The "golden hour" in the morning when the sun is just rising is a great time to take photographs. The quality of sunlight can make breathtaking pictures. I sometimes use the early hours to get some pictures with few people and cool lighting and color.