RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads, Roanoke Rapids, NC

For those of you coming to/from the northern areas RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads has a special overnight rate of $25 for full hookups, pull thru if you come in after 5pm and use their self-service check in. If you have Passport America or Escapees the rate is $21.25 for Monday - Thursday nights.

This is a nice, newer park (about 3 years old). It's right off I-95 at exit 171. The owners are friendly and have been working bit by bit to add to the park. The clubhouse and pool are a work in progress but looked like they might finish this year. Deluxe sites are paved with cable. All others are firm gravel with 30/50amp electric, water, sewer, free WIFI (sometimes slow). The trees are still very little so satellite TV works well from all sites.

B-B-B

We have wanted to stay there but haven't had the chance yet.  I'm pretty sure I saw a coupon for them at one of the Welcome Centers but I don't remember what it said on it.

Did you notice if they are dog friendly?

Yes, they are dog friendly...even have a SMALL off leash fenced area

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Just spent the night there on our way to Augusta ga from our home in NY. I called to see if there were openings and the message said the office was closed but there were openings and to just come in to the office in the morning. The owners were wonderful, reasonable rates, clean facilities. Excellent stop!