Ocean Lakes Campground Myrtle Beach, SC

• 2 weeks later...

I really like Ocean Lakes, it's the only campground in the area that I know of that will let you bring in your own personal golf cart. And the activities that they have are a lot of fun for everyone...bingo...amazing race....price is right etc.

We always try to go in September when they have their big craft show, that is heaven on earth,I bought so much stuff last time it was silly.

And they are about the most wheelchair friendly that I beleive that you're going to find. Thumbs up for this campground, my favorite loop is the 2000 loop, close to the beach and doggie walk.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're going there for our anniversary. So, what's in the area to do?

My favorite is just enjoying the beach. But there are amusement parks, shopping centers, Ripley's , an aquarium mini golf, lots of mini golf :rofl2: That's just scratching the surface. You will not be bored :banana:

Well we like to go to a shopping and attraction area call broadway at the beach which is right down the road from ocean lakes. We go there to play Magi Quest and shop around but they have mini golf, Imax theater, Water park, Ripleys Aquuarim ect ect. My fav has to be the hot sauce shop.. they have samples of all of their sauces!! We also enjoy fish fry friday at ocean lakes but be sure to get there at least a half hour early cause the line gets long!! My favorite place to eat is crabby mikes seafood buffet which is also down the road not even 5 mins!

We keep going back and fourth between here and Maine.

Kristina trust me you will not regret going to Myrtle Beach. It is just beautiful and you might even run into Vanna White, it's her home town.

I waved to you on sunday as we passed Waterford on our way to Great Lakes Crossings. :banana: My kids thought I was nuts but I waved and yelled hello anyway :rofl2:

• 7 months later...