Learn to Draw Phineas and Ferb - The Magic of Disney Animation, Disney’s Hollywood Studios

From the Disney Parks Blog...

Learn to Draw Phineas and Ferb at The Magic of Disney Animation at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

posted on May 11th, 2012 by Charles Stovall, Public Relations, Manager

It seems like Disney Channel’s Phineas and Ferb are popping up everywhere around Walt Disney World Resort these days. In addition to meet-and-greets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and the soon-to-open Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure at Epcot, now guests can learn how to draw Phineas, Ferb and Agent P (among other Disney characters) as part of The Magic of Disney Animation attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

The Magic of Disney Animation is an eye-opening attraction where guests of all ages discover the art of how Disney characters are created and get a hands-on opportunity to create their very own Disney character sketch. Disney artists teach guests to draw one of more than 20 beloved characters including Mickey, Stitch, Goofy – and now Phineas, Ferb and Agent P. Sessions run continuously throughout the day, with each session drawing a different character.

per116789LARGE.jpg 1per226789THUMB.jpg 1per336789THUMB.jpg 1per446789THUMB.jpg

Disney Channel’s “Phineas and Ferb” creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” March met with some of the Disney artists from the attraction recently at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Dan and “Swampy” shared secrets from the early days of their creations and gave tips on how the characters have evolved.

Fans of the show can also enter for a chance to be one of 26 winners, plus three guests each (104 people) who will receive a Walt Disney World Resort vacation to make unforgettable summertime memories and can celebrate the end of summer and party with Phineas and Ferb! Disney Channel and Target present the “Phineas and Ferb Summer to Remember Sweepstakes.” No Purchase Necessary. For official rules/details and to enter: Disney.com/SummerToRemember.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/05/learn-to-draw-phineas-and-ferb-at-the-magic-of-disney-animation-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

1) I love Phineas and Ferb, but I can't draw. I may attempt this if everyone will promise not to laugh at me. Of course, the session I choose will end up being Lulabella cow or whoever.

2) Stacy is Stacy. Perky and annoying. Does anyone remember the original Stacy? The one who looked like Paige Davis? The one whose, umm, bosom was a little too perky too?

I'm disqualifying myself as I was a professional illustrator.

However during my Disney cruise a couple of months ago, and because it was out in the open sea, I didn't feel compelled to disclose that information.

I won the official DCL gold medal, ok it's cheap plastic, for the best Mickey head drawing ever. That might be a slight exaggeration..

I really showed those 8 and 12 year old brats how it's done though.

Night time. On that channel you can only get at Disney. We almost didn't make rope drop a couple of times because someone, not naming names, wouldn't turn the stupid TV off and go to bed. The kids are NOT watching it anymore, they fell asleep an hour ago, nice try mister.