Behind the Seeds Tour - The Land, Epcot

From The Disney Blog. I've wanted to do this tour for a while and I think this year we're finally going to. Anyone got any experiences to share?

Expressions – Behind The Seeds

Posted on May 11, 2012 by John Frost

pumpkin-500x290.jpg

Expressions is my series of videos where I attempt to capture some of the wonder of Walt Disney World via atmospheric footage. This new episode features scenes from the Behind The Seeds tour in The Land Pavilion at EPCOT. Disney researches a variety of techniques to grow food that is later served in the restaurants. Those techniques can later help make a big difference with their real world application.

It was a very rainy day on our tour, which made for a very interesting atmosphere inside the greenhouses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skX8v1ad-5Y

If you’ve never been on the Behind The Seeds tour, it is very much recommended and 100% worth the very reasonable cost.

http://thedisneyblog.com/2012/05/11/expressions-behind-the-seeds/

$18.00 per adult (ages 10 and up)

$14.00 per child (ages 3-9 yrs)

Disney Visa gets you a 15% discount.

I would give it a maybe.

You're not missing anything that you can't get from some of the cable TV channels.

It's just ok. Not a total waste of time.

I did it back when it was $6. I liked it ok enough, but agree it wasn't that much different from the boat ride. Our guide was pretty good, though, so that helped. It was definitely worth $6. 18... eh. If you like gardening and that sort of thing, I think it would be worth it.