If I remember correctly you get ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN Headline, PBS, Fox, ESPN (a couple of them), Disney, HGTV, MSNBC, Duffy Bedtime Story, History, TVLand, Weather, Animal Planet, A&E, Radio Disney, the usual what's happening at the resort, DVC Infomercials, some spanish channels, and even one Japanese channel. I know I'm forgetting some but I can't remember any for Verses. Maybe they will show some of the Tour de France on one of the ESPNs??

From Mar-May WDW was supposed to be making changes to the cable system to add Fox News, Bravo, AMC, TBS, TNT, Travel Channel, Discovery, HGTV, TLC, History Channel, Food Network, TV Land, SyFy and National Geographic.

The Fort was the last resort scheduled for the upgrade and the original completion date announced was May 5. Haven't heard confirmation if this all went through as planned.

from themouseforless.com

WDW Resort TV Channel Guide

Walt Disney World Resort NEW in-room television listings as of March 13, 2012.

Channel

Channel

WESH-2 (NBC) HD

APL

ABC Family HD

COOK

HLN

HGTV

OXGN

SOAP

WKMG (CBS)

BET (Black Entertainment Television)

LIFE

A&E

LMN

TWC

WFTV (ABC)

CNBC

ESPN

MNBC

ECL (ESPN Classic)

CNN

ESPN2

Golf

ESN (ESPNews)

FNC (Fox News)

ESPD (ESPN Spanish)

NFL

DXD (Disney XD)

USA

DISe (Disney Channel)

NGC

What's on TV? Complete channel guide

Green

18 - 25

Disney Info Channels

Bio

WMFE (PBS)

TBS

WKCF (CW)

ESPNU

WOFL (Fox)

amc

WRDQ (Independent)

DSC

Syfy

WACX (Independent)

CMT

ION

BRVO

WRBW (My 65)

NBCS

WTGL (TBN)

TNT

35 - 39

Disney Info Channels

We

FOOD

TRAV

HIST

CBS SN

TCL

Disney Info Channel

TVLD

Disney Info

If anyone happens to snag a current channel lineup from the Fort and can either scan, email or snail mail it to me, I'd really appreciate it!

The "official" lineup they gave me when I asked is what was posted above. They don't list the HD channels on anything. I only know because my TV found them. It's frustrating. Of course I'd rather watch the HD versions.

The "official" lineup they gave me when I asked is what was posted above. They don't list the HD channels on anything. I only know because my TV found them. It's frustrating. Of course I'd rather watch the HD versions.

Thanks Brent - good to know.

I want to put together an Info page with the lineup. :)

This is how you are getting so may HD channels. Your HDTV is using the Disney cable as an antenna. So your TV is adding all the local HD cannels to your cannel lineup. I have Comcast at my home and we got all of the local HD channels until Comcast went all digital and made us get boxes and not use the tuners on the TV now all I get is the cannels on the box and not the free local HD cannels. I can unhook my box and get local HD cannels but that is all I get.

Thanks Brent - good to know.

I want to put together an Info page with the lineup. :)

I figured you would. That's why I marched into the outpost and DEMANDED a lineup. And by demanded, I asked about everyone in there who looked at me like I was crazy. Then I tried to take some photos of the construction... and again was looked at like I was crazy. I decided to get out of there before they had me committed.

• 1 month later...