3 weeks to the Dells and back

Ok here is the the plans heading out to the Wisconsin Dells, planning on 1st hitting a motor cycle race in the middle of no where called Blaine Pa. that part is fine then from there on there onto to Ohio so far still ok as we have been to that area before Geneva on the Lake, from here all new venture so i am looking for any help and or info on things to see & do and also roads to avoid.

Next stop looks like St. Claire Mi, the on to Muskeegon to Michigan Adventure.

Then headed to Belvidere IL then from there to the Dells we do have campgrounds picked out but not locked in stone,for the most we are staying at Thousand Trails ans Outdoor World Parks ( cost savings involved)

Also if any Fiends are close by maybe a chance meet would be great!!!!!! Thanks again

Love the Dells! We were supposed to be there for two weeks starting 7/21 but between gas & tolls we've managed to talk ourselves out of it to stay longer at the fort. I've been second-guessing the decision ever since. If you have a chance, take Beth to eat at Ella's Deli in Madison for me...

I see you are headed to Michigan Adventure. In keeping with that theme...........Along Lake Erie, on the way to Geneva, is Cedar Point. If you or family are into thrill rides, there is no better place. Have you been before? I haven't been for a few years but they have some of the best rollercoasters in the world there.

I see you are headed to Michigan Adventure. In keeping with that theme...........Along Lake Erie, on the way to Geneva, is Cedar Point. If you or family are into thrill rides, there is no better place. Have you been before? I haven't been for a few years but they have some of the best rollercoasters in the world there.

Cedar Point also has a very nice campground. If you stay there they have discounted ticket prices for the park and several packages. We stayed there several times and really enjoyed it.

We have done Cedar Point alot usually on off Disney years, it's just the wife and I on this trip no kids and Cedar Point has not got anything new we really want to try so we plan to bypass it this trip, but thanks for the reminder and yes they have a very nice campground'

I have always wanted to ride Shivering Timbers so that's the reason for that stop, we are also planning on hitting Waldermere Park in Erie Pa. we love seeing the older parks they still have a old time charm to them. Keep sending ideas I am keeping a list thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you said you were going to the Dells, but have you considered the Door county area?

http://www.doorcounty.com/events My first thoughts were to go to Baraboo to the Circus World museum, but you said you won't have kids with you. Another kind of neat thing to do is the Merrimac Ferry. You will be inbetween the times of Summerfest and Wisconsin State Fair, which are both in the Milwaukee area. Door county is great for adults. It is very quaint, very low key. No fast food once you get past Sturgeon Bay into the actual penninsula. Penninsula state park has awesome bike trails.

devils lake state park has some really nice trails-if you feel like doing some hiking. :) the lake is very popular for scuba diving.

http://www.parkmaps.com/USA/Wisconsin/State/devilslake/details.htm

some interesting reviews. http://www.yelp.com/biz/devils-lake-state-park-baraboo

we really enjoy this state park. the dells in general is just too touristy but, the state parks really rock! :)