This just might give Kungaloosh a run for its money as the official fiend camping concoction. Picture a piece of excellent apple pie, as a drink.

1 gallon of apple Juice

1/2 gallon of Apple Cider

6 cinnamon sticks

1 1/3 cups of sugar

Add all of the above ingredients to a pot stir, bring to a boil then cool. Add 500 milliliters to 750 milliliters (I add 750) of Everclear to the pot then strain (if you want) and remove cinnamon sticks. Pour into Mason Jars for authenticity. Enjoy!

This made me laugh. :rofl2: My brother got totally wasted on this last weekend at a party. He didn't realize what was in it, only that it was really good and managed to stumble back to the motorhome. Glad I only had a glass!

Dangerous, but delicious. Now, if you want truly dangerous, the camping club about did me in Friday night, offering me Skittles. You soak a single color of skittles in vodka, giving you what looks like colored water. Straight vodka, pepped up with all that sugar, was almost what put my lights out. It also gave me a heartburn that could have run the AC in my camper all weekend.

I went back to the lemonade beer after that. I decided that was safer.

Rob, that sounds delicious. I love skittles!

How many skittles did you use? Did you put it in a single serve glass?

Taste the rainbow!

They buy a package of Skittles, then put all the pieces of the same color in a mason jar of vodka. He came to the social hours with 4 or 5 different colors and shared them with anyone that wanted some.

They buy a package of Skittles, then put all the pieces of the same color in a mason jar of vodka. He came to the social hours with 4 or 5 different colors and shared them with anyone that wanted some.

What if your color blind?

I don't know if this recipe is ADA complient.

:wine:

Thanks Rob, will definitely give it a try!

• 1 month later...

I was trying to find a place to post this recipe and it doesn't seem to fit on the other food-related threads. Perhaps this thread can be dedicated to adult beverages.

I made cranberry liqueur from this recipe: http://www.guntheranderson.com/liqueurs/cranberr.htm

It is not only very tasty, it takes on the color of the cranberry skin so it would look nice in a decanter. Mine? It's on an old quart Karo syrup jar in the fridge.

I did not add the optional cinnamon and allspice.