We made it into 602 . still watching weather dogonit. I did get a purple flamingo,went looping only saw one siggn(stacktesters)rr ready to eat

Don't you know that's Bob's Site??????

our site is 606 rude people were currently using it. So we rudely took bobs spot

uh oh....lol

You snooze, you lose Bob...lol

yes that is what we thought we will give it back when we are done with it

Sorry. I've been passed your place three or four times on the golf cart but your truck has always been gone.

we were trying to keep the grandkids ocupied

We are here too! Got here yesterday and immediately added an extra day since we won't be hitting the parks today! Wow! This is some rain. I am a hero with my hubby for renting the golf cart! (And Kenny was awesome!) We are hunkered down in 1515.

Next time we loop we will stop in

We are here too! Got here yesterday and immediately added an extra day since we won't be hitting the parks today! Wow! This is some rain. I am a hero with my hubby for renting the golf cart! (And Kenny was awesome!) We are hunkered down in 1515.

Okay, now I asked Yensid last time and now I'm asking you...I'm going to need you to go ahead and lay down in an empty site in the 1500 loop and save it for us. We'll be there Saturday lunch time.

Too much to ask?