Hey, Steve. If this ever slows down we will stop by and see you!

We are just getting ready to head out again. We have friends staying over at Art of Animation, so we're going to go visit them. After that we may actually brave the rain to go back for EMH tonight over at MK.

Just checked the weather forecast for i-95 from here to FL. Leaving Wed or Thursday as planned looks good most of the way down the coast. We'll be pulling over for the day/night if we hit wind or rain though. Don't want to have to drink all the rum before we get to the fort...

We'll be pulling over for the day/night if we hit wind or rain though. Don't want to have to drink all the rum before we get to the fort...

Indeed! Towing in the rain is no fun, but towing in the wind or wind + rain is just awful. We had strong winds the first night on the road last year and I think there are still imprints of my fingers in the steering wheel. I slowed waaaaay down and that helped a lot but it ended up putting us a couple of hours behind schedule. Still better than getting blown off the road!

Just checked the weather forecast for i-95 from here to FL. Leaving Wed or Thursday as planned looks good most of the way down the coast. We'll be pulling over for the day/night if we hit wind or rain though. Don't want to have to drink all the rum before we get to the fort...

you might need something stronger... I would advise starting with cinnamon schnaps. If that fails, move on to tequila shots (chill the shot over some ice to make it more palatable before shooting) don't forget the salt and lime/lemon. If the alcohol doesn't take effect, the heartburn should make you forget for some time. If that fails then it's time for some goldschlager. If this fails, jagermeister. Frankly, as I don't have the alcohol tolerance to get further than this so I've never made it to the last one so I can't advise as to the taste.