Interview with MK front gate cast member

I think this guy is greatly exaggerating his role when he says he sees almost every guest that enters MK.

He would have to work up to 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and jump between the dozen or so turnstiles to come even close.

There are dozens of CMs that have the same job.

I think this guy is greatly exaggerating his role when he says he sees almost every guest that enters MK.

He would have to work up to 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and jump between the dozen or so turnstiles to come even close.

There are dozens of CMs that have the same job.

are you saying you have never seen this guy? bob, lorna, dave....and so on. come on, he's seen us all. we must be slacking to never see him.. lol

Just re-read it and on second glance he does seem like a snot nosed kid....but it could just be an everyday adult idiot too. I didn't notice the g.d. usage before either. Not a fan of that. Since it is a non-confirmed source you have to wonder if they got info from a bunch of people and attributed it all to one cast member.

Just re-read it and on second glance he does seem like a snot nosed kid....but it could just be an everyday adult idiot too. I didn't notice the g.d. usage before either. Not a fan of that. Since it is a non-confirmed source you have to wonder if they got info from a bunch of people and attributed it all to one cast member.

I think I'm leaning toward the same assumption of a mash up of different comments. But if It is from one person what an arrogant little jerk

I don't get what is so bad or inappropriate with this interview. It's Reddit.....it's not like they were conducting it at the front gate. Regardless of whether the lady shouting obscenities was upset or not you would have to admit that hearing a person shouting obscenities during a flag service is pretty dang crazy and not too common. I know that it would get my attention.

They asked him about crazy things, and he responded with an adult dressed as a slutty tinkerbelle and the tourettes lady. Sounds pretty crazy to me. I bet if someone worked the front gate long enough they would see some stuff a lot crazier than that too. The world has a fair share of idiots in it, and I bet a few them like Disney.

It's not that it's bad or inappropriate, it's just not worthy of whatever attention he's getting. MK front gate CM tells all, so what.

I guess he's getting his 15 minutes.

What's next, MK seating hostess CM reveals secrets?

We've all been to WDW numerous times and have seen unusual people.

So he works at the turnstiles? Those same whack jobs that he sees rode on the monorail, boats, or buses in order to get to MK and were seen by you and me.