Good deal. I suppose then I can call Judy and book my October and November trips.

I think you can go ahead and call her to book and she will watch for the discounts and have them applied. That's what I think, but I'm sure someone on here knows if that's right!

I have heard from my sources that they are offering free use of the FW pool to anyone residing within 30 miles of the Fort.

and that would be new how? ???

Carol was right on the money! From MouseSavers...

FREE Dining for Disney's Visa Cardholders

Disney's Visa cardholders can book a full price Magic Your Way package with theme park passes at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and enjoy a FREE Dining Plan! Valid for arrivals most nights 9/30/12–10/4/12, 10/19/12–11/1/12, 11/9/12–11/15/12, 11/23/12–11/29/12 and 12/10/12–12/13/12.

Note that if you already booked a vacation package prior to June 3, rebooking it to get the free dining option will cause the theme park tickets in your package to be repriced to the new, higher prices.

This offer is expected to become available to the general public on Thursday, July 12.

Book by 9/29/12. Deposit of $200 on your valid Disney's Visa Card must be paid at the time of booking. Remaining balance must be paid on a valid Disney's Visa Card.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#dvfreedining