I

A source close to the case think it is one of the loops with out a comfort station.

We have a bathroom, but with 4 or 5 people it is always nice to have access to a comfort station for us. It does have a convenient location.

400 has a comfort station (around site 419) which it shares with 500, or if your near the beginning or end of the loop you can walk over to 100/200. We like site 406, it backs up to the main road/sidewalk and we did not have traffic noise issues.

400 has a comfort station (around site 419) which it shares with 500, or if your near the beginning or end of the loop you can walk over to 100/200. We like site 406, it backs up to the main road/sidewalk and we did not have traffic noise issues.

Correct!

400 and 500 share the same comfort station.

There are many Fiends who choose this loop for its proximity to the Settlement area.

TCD

This is the loop I was sad about when we first arrived. We had a site that ended against the main road and I was sure I would be kept awake by traffic noise. We were two sites down from the path to comfort station.

The noise was not bad at all. We didn't hear it inside even when the A/C was not running.

There was shade, but not a lot and not on my site.

The closeness to the Settlement was great. The closeness to the comfort station was great for doing laundry. The major down side would be there is no close internal bus stop. We had a cart for most of the trip, but the last day getting back to the site was not as easy at it would be other loops.

We would not move if we were assigned it again.