AP Holders preview of New Fantasyland in November!

AHHHHH!!! As if there weren't enough reasons to get an annual pass, this is from Inside The Magic...

New Fantasyland preview for Walt Disney World passholders announced for November, opening dates to follow

by Ricky BrigantePosted on August 1, 2012

Walt Disney World annual passholders will be among the first to see the latest attractions as part of a special preview event for New Fantasyland. Though Disney previously indicated the Be Our Guest restaurant and The Little Mermaid ride would open in time for “holidays 2012,” the passholder web site now reveals a limited-attendance preview will take place in November.

Though specifics of this special preview have not yet been revealed, it does establish a firmer timeline as to when sections of New Fantasyland will be opening. Disney Cast Member previews are also scheduled for late November.

From the Walt Disney World passholder web site:

Be among the first to experience the enchantment of New Fantasyland during a special Passholder Preview in November 2012! Upon completion, Fantasyland will nearly double in size – for the largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom Park.

Registration details are coming soon and will be communicated via email and here on the Passholder website. Event capacity is limited, so be sure to watch for these updates! Valid Magic Kingdom Theme Park admission is required to attend this event.

Only passholders can log in to access that section of the Walt Disney World web site.

It’s likely (though not announced or guaranteed) that public soft openings for New Fantasyland will also take place in November, with a full opening arriving just in time for the Christmas season.

The rest of the New Fantasyland expansion, including Princess Fairytale Hall and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train roller coaster, won’t open until 2013 and 2014, respectively.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/08/new-fantasyland-passholder-preview-set-for-november-with-little-mermaid-be-our-guest-restaurant-opening-dates-to-follow/

We won't be buying our APs until we arrive in November, so I can't log into the AP website. If there's anyone out there that can, please keep tabs and report back with any additional info. Thanks!!

Do you have them in your hand or just a voucher?

You're going to need one or the other to enter the AP# into the site to login.

Go here...

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/add-pass/?&s=o&appRedirect=%2Fwdw%2Fpassholder%2Flanding

You'll choose what type of pass/voucher you have and then need to enter the numbers on it accordingly.

Do you have them in your hand or just a voucher?

You're going to need one or the other to enter the AP# into the site to login.

Go here...

http://disneyworld.d...sholder/landing

You'll choose what type of pass/voucher you have and then need to enter the numbers on it accordingly.

I have an email confirmation with number from Rhonda

Not sure but it could be the voucher #. Try entering the numbers to see if it works. If it doesn't, you can call 407-566-4985 - Option #5 to ask for your voucher numbers. Depending upon the cm, you might even be able to find out a bit more. It never hurts to ask...

ETA - each AP voucher will have it's own #, did you order more than one?

Not sure but it could be the voucher #. Try entering the numbers to see if it works. If it doesn't, you can call 407-566-4985 - Option #5 to ask for your voucher numbers. Depending upon the cm, you might even be able to find out a bit more. It never hurts to ask...

ETA - each AP voucher will have it's own #, did you order more than one?

yep, I got four of them so it's just a confirmation number.

Thanks for the head's up on this Mo.

Unfortunately, these things usually fill up super fast, but I am going to try!

TCD

We got into the 13th anniversary at HTH on Friday the 13th AP party a few years ago and the EE AP party before that. Both were lots of fun but IIRC filled up in just a few hours. I registered everyone together and went back to add another family 20 mins later only to find it full. If you get in, be sure to enter the girls' numbers too if you have them.

Just logged in to WDW AP site:

Registration details are coming soon and will be communicated via email and here on the passholder website. Event capacity is limited so be sure to watch for those updates!

Have no fear. Even before an AP holders preview, there hopefully will be a CM preview.

But Lou that can't be as good as an AP preview. We're paying big bucks and you lowly minimum wage, that's a myth, CMs aren't.

If past history is an indicator, the CM preview will be better. We do take care of our own.

If a CM preview does happen and they allow us to bring our usual number of friends, I'll be taking three friends.

Imagine experiencing the Fantasyland expansion as a VIP which is how we're treated on events like that, with no crowds or lines.

You're saying, I'm your friend, can I come? Yes you are and you can come, but I have 3 letters, FHF, and next years project of giving a military family a free stay at WDW.

Stay tuned.

yep, I got four of them so it's just a confirmation number.

The number I posted above is for ticket services. They should be able to give you the voucher numbers as long as they've been paid for but you may have to wait on hold for awhile to get a human. I always hold instead of leaving a call back message...