I am really out of it. When did they stop renting out canoes? I finally decided to do that this year, and I don't see anywhere to rent them. I am hoping I am wrong.

Also finally decided to to the Haunted Carriage ride and that is not happening this year ;(

I am really out of it. When did they stop renting out canoes? I finally decided to do that this year, and I don't see anywhere to rent them. I am hoping I am wrong.

Also finally decided to to the Haunted Carriage ride and that is not happening this year ;(

Did you try the bike barn if Disney still rents that is where you get them

The canoes were up & running as of last Friday morning. The bike barn rents them. Most rentals we saw while hanging out shooting the breeze at the bike barn ended up costing around $6 or so but I think the rate was posted at $11 an hour IIRC.

The canals had started to look a bit low by Friday but not as bad as I've seen them in the past. Wish I was there to see how they compare today *sigh*

I would love to see an activity sheet for the Fort, if anyone has one or can point me to a thread. Now that we have the van (although there is talk of selling it to get one with seats already bolted in), we are just beginning to think of a Fort only trip for next Feb. Would that be nice? *sigh*

I would love to see an activity sheet for the Fort, if anyone has one or can point me to a thread. Now that we have the van (although there is talk of selling it to get one with seats already bolted in), we are just beginning to think of a Fort only trip for next Feb. Would that be nice? *sigh*

But Marty, I just read TCD's thread, if Duct Tape works on the Dream, I'm sure it will on some seats! Come on give it a chance.

I got a friend that uses the clear duct tape to keep her car going.

You can do it!!! :jumpforjoy

I would love to see an activity sheet for the Fort, if anyone has one or can point me to a thread.

I've got one for August Marty, just can't upload from here. I'll put it up as soon as I get a chance.

If you wand to check out an old one, see here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/activities/activities-schedule-february-2012-r189

I was looking at the Disney site, must not have looked good enough.

It can be hard to dig up info on the WDW site, and some things just aren't on there at all.

We've been trying to stockpile Fort info that people ask for most often in our Info pages (tab at top). You can find everything we've got so far on our Site Map page here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/site-map-find-what-you-need-here-r99

We've been trying to stockpile Fort info that people ask for most often in our Info pages

Ya, we're not just pretty faces, there is a lot of serious and hard work going on around here.

Our info, thanks to Mo, is accurate, timely, and in a lot of cases, right from the mouses mouth.