This is related to my other post... What restaurant would you recommend for a 10th Anniversary dinner and why? We probably won't be going to a park that day, so something at DTD or one of the resorts would be best.

This thread will make me hungry. :)

Narcoosees; cause Carol says so. :rofl3:

Actually Marilyn & I went there for our anniversary and really loved it. If you decide to go there, tell them it's you anniversay when you make your reservation, you won't be sorry.

Another vote for Narcoosees!

Plan it around the time of Wishes and request a table by the windows. Not a guarantee, but worth a shot, especially if you book it as an anniversary dinner.

Regardless you can go out on the deck to watch them - lovely.

I'd also put a vote in for California Grill - same deal, try and plan for within an hour or so of fireworks time and request a window seat.

Both lovely evenings. CG is easier to get to from the Fort, but is a lot noisier. Atmosphere at Narcoosees is very cozy.

Lou, I thought about that, but we want to enjoy wine and don't want to have to drive. Plus, since our son will be at a Disney childcare center or with a sitter, being close makes me feel better. Do you know of any REALLY close to the Fort?

Another vote for Narcoosee's! Its my favorite restaurant on the grounds of WDW!

Hmm, guess I'll have to make a point of trying it again. It's been a while.

I was just ok the last time we were there.

We almost went there about a year ago, but backed out because it was blacked out for CM discounts.

If you like fish (specifically red snapper) and the whole fried snapper is on the menu, get this...

5213492540_fbe7a54c6c_z.jpg

I know it can look a bit daunting, and ok, some folks don't like their food staring at them (I aimed it at Brian), but this was THE best fish I've ever eaten in my life anywhere. And we're pretty big on fish around here.

• 1 month later...

It sounds like you are going to have a fantastic anniversary dinner. Guess we shouldn't ask you to take photos of the food. Might ruin the atmosphere. A good description will work.

Have a great time!