January 2013 Fort Ressies....nothing is available?

Ok.....so why can't I get anything in January? I thought after New Years, the place clears out?

What is the trick? I am just trying to price it and see if we want to wait till later 2013 (Fall) or do it early 2013 (January)......so what am I doing wrong?

Roz or whoever else does Ressie's,....can you check into what it would cost Jan 3 (or 4th) - 12th?

Thanks!!!

I'm showing sites available available for partial ($48-$54) and premium ($80-86) right now. The 500, 600 are premium loops. Haven't checked AAA rates but can later tonight if you'd like. On my way out for lunch in 15 mins but I'll send you a pm with what I find later and include my contact info in case you need it in future.

• 1 month later...

I just checked. I plugged in the dates of January 2 - January 31 and a premium site came up. Then all you have to do is call back and cancel the extra days.

Or an email to either Roz or Judy with that information, and they'll take care of all of it for you.