So in January I should drive the cart while texting and drinking a beer and make sure I park it on the grass at my site. Any other golf cart must do's?

Jason, half way through the trip, let a 12 year old drive!

That about covers it! :thumbsup1:

Oh, but don't forget to go the wrong way through the loops, drive past the sign down the 300 canal dog walk, buzz pedestrians and do donuts on the beach with 4 unleashed dogs on the back.

There... now you're done.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need a golf cart because when I try to ride my bike to the pool, my margarita spills all over me and is pretty much empty by the time I get there.

You had better hope one of the Fort Rangers doesn't catch you on a golf cart with a margarita. You will be in big trouble! You will probably get a copy of the golf cart rules handed to you. Printed

Get the cart! How many times do you do this anyway? Life is too short to skimp on looping trust me. Our last 5 trips we rented from Disney and it was the best 5-700+ bucks I have ever blown per trip. We love it so much we bought our own Golf Cart last time we were at the Fort. A 6 seater! Now, we loop at home in Wisconsin and pretend we are at the Fort when we can't be there. Decorated and all. Our neighbors all think we are cracked and totally do not get why we are so happy as we zing by them with Disney Parks Music blaring, Halloween twinkle lights blinking, usually with a coffee or drink!

DO IT! Bikes are great (NOT) but you are on vacation, and it is much easier to fit more in for that late night swim or just looping. Plus, your kids will thank you :wave1: