• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Oh boy, we have two photos posted at the same time!

I don't recall ever seeing the scene depicted in Mo's photo- I would guess that it is the car barn on Main Street in the MK.

TJ, yours could be one of several places at the Fort where they have decorations like this-so it's not as easy as you may think. I am going to guess the Settlement Trading post as my first guess.

TCD

I've actually passed by this countless times and never noticed until this trip. Chalk it up to the new camera. :)

As you're coming over the bridge from the hub to Liberty Square, look on the right. There's a little shack there - I'm not sure exactly what it's supposed to be, but it's only big enough for maybe a couple of people to be able to stand in. I think I only noticed it this time because it was dark out and there was a light on inside.

There is a split door on this little shack, and the top part is open. So while you can't actually GO inside, you can lean inside to take photos.

I've actually passed by this countless times and never noticed until this trip. Chalk it up to the new camera. :)

As you're coming over the bridge from the hub to Liberty Square, look on the right. There's a little shack there - I'm not sure exactly what it's supposed to be, but it's only big enough for maybe a couple of people to be able to stand in. I think I only noticed it this time because it was dark out and there was a light on inside.

There is a split door on this little shack, and the top part is open. So while you can't actually GO inside, you can lean inside to take photos.

I cannot picture this.

When you come over the bridge from the hub, the first thing you come to is the Sleepy Hollow quick serve restaurant. Is this little shack somewhere before you get to that?

TCD

As you're crossing over the bridge there are some fake tea crates near the bridge posts with the lights on top. This is right near there at the very base of where the bridge starts, before you even get to Sleepy Hollow.

Wow- I need to pay better attention. I will be sure to look for this the next time.

Now, we need a new photo!

TCD