• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Close enough.  It's on the ground near the path where your girlfriend, Devine, hangs out.  Right before you get to Harambe Village.

What gave it away is the "S" in the manhole cover.  S is the symbol for Sulfur, and is traditionally the element most identified with Hell.  Therefore, my deductive skills have lead me to conclude that that manhole is actually a portal into the underworld, and the means of transit for Devine to slither up from her home there to terrorize those of us on terra firma. 

What gave it away is the "S" in the manhole cover.  S is the symbol for Sulfur, and is traditionally the element most identified with Hell.  Therefore, my deductive skills have lead me to conclude that that manhole is actually a portal into the underworld, and the means of transit for Devine to slither up from her home there to terrorize those of us on terra firma. 

Holy smokes.  I had no idea.  I'm never going to get that close to the portal again!

TCD

Coronado Springs Resort?

Mexico Pavilion at Epcot?

Yoo hoo, Brent, we need an answer!

I don't have a better guess than either of these.  It definitely looks Mexican, so those are both good guesses.

I think it might be in that tequila bar in the Mexico pavilion.  Or in that dining area adjacent to the quick serve place.

TCD

Sorry. I was away. It is Mexico! Where? It's right in the pavilion othe Grand Fiesta Tour.

Good job on that photo.  I love it when someone posts a photo of a detail that I have never noticed.  If that is in the main pavilion, then I've walked by it many times without noticing it.  Next time I'm there, I'll look for it.

TCD