• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Well, why not?

You need to go with your grandchildren on your next trip.

It's a fun little ride.  That drop you might have heard about is not bad at  all.  No worse than the drop on Pirates or the Norway ride.  You should try it.

TCD

David won't ride it.  This trip I'll leave him behind.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm.

I was going to guess somewhere around the Rapunzel restrooms at the MK, because that sun in the middle looks like something out of Tangled.

I can't think of a place with a clock like this.

I'm stumped.  Somehow, every time Gwen says it's going to be easy, it isn't easy for me.

TCD

I actually think there is a VERY similar clock in the area you are talking about. 

Is that not Fantasyland?  The pine trees looked like the area near the Beast's castle....but maybe not?  Is that in California?  I thought the clock had looked familar, so I Googled "clock in Fantasyland" and that came up.  Could it be the one in Germany was copied from DL?

EDIT:  I dug around a bit more, and I do believe that is in DL's Fantasyland.  Which makes the Germany clock seem to be a tribute of sorts.  Unless the DL one was added in the past 30 years....

Is that not Fantasyland?  The pine trees looked like the area near the Beast's castle....but maybe not?  Is that in California?  I thought the clock had looked familar, so I Googled "clock in Fantasyland" and that came up.  Could it be the one in Germany was copied from DL?

The thing that throws me off is the weather vane.  A while back, Monique had a thread to post weather vane photos, and I've looked at them all in the MK.

That one in your photo is not in the MK.  At least not that I've seen.  I don't think this is in the MK.

They built a Rapunzel meet and greet area in Disneyland.  I wonder if your photo is from that area?

TCD