• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

That looks like the roof/top of the safari vehicles at animal kingdom

Yes, indeed!  Looks like I need to really crank up the difficulty.

Okay, smart people, here's a hard one because...wait for it...it's not at Disney!

So why am I putting it here?  Because I'm betting that for many of you it may be part of your trip to Disney.  Perhaps a very important part of your trip if you have a sentimental streak like me.  Get this one and I will be VERY impressed.

That's one of the little Shakespeares in the picture.  Added bonus.

Where-in-Disney17.jpg

Is that the same as the Milk House?

If not, I guess the Milk House.

TCD

Now that you mention it, it does look like the "Milk House" now known as the HP field house, as well. They are similar in design with the exception of the seating. Its hard t tell in the photo exactly which one it is.

The HP Field Center is larger than the Jostens Center, so I am still leaning towards the Jostens Center.

Good logic all around.  This is actually the HP Field House, known forever to me as the Milk House.  It's just about impossible to tell them apart without seeing the entire facility.

As a side note, this was taken during the AmeriCheer/AmeriDance Internationals - a cheer and dance competition held every March.  We have brought dance teams from my school to compete for many years.  I am bringing my own team this year to compete in the Prop Dance category.  Should be fun to be there as a choreographer for a change!