• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

I knew it was MK and MS but don't know the exact location. The wallpaper suggested CC but that's wrong.

How bout city hall?

Nope.  Sorry this one is tough, as I think that wallpaper is in most of the places up and down Main Street.

Since the people in the picture are eating, I'm going to guess Casey's.

You are on the right track with that logic, but it's not Casey's.

TCD

Okay, so if it's not Casey's and it's not Tony's, I'm running out of ideas. However I did spend some time in the Bakery/Starbuck's. The only other place that I might have seen it would be there. Am I right?

Ding. Ding. Ding. It's on the wall in the new Starbucks.  That photo is of some old guests enjoying Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Rolls.

Plaza ice cream parlor?

Sorry, but the correct answer was already guessed.

Thank you for playing.

TCD

I guess I will never see that picture in person.  And I am seriously questioning your Fiendness if you were in there.  So much for our boycott. 

I know.  I failed. The TCD girls all have virtual gift cards on their phones.  It's horrible.  Those devil worshipers have stores on all the college campuses- even in the libraries!  That evil mermaid must brainwash the kids.  That stupid Pumpkin Spice crap is addictive.

TCD

I guess I will never see that picture in person.  And I am seriously questioning your Fiendness if you were in there.  So much for our boycott.

Not only was I in there, I was in there twice! And ordered a Pumpkin Spice Frappacino both times! Yum! :) Toby was very disappointed when he didn't see any cinnamon rolls though. :( I'll let him boycott in my place. Does that work?

I know.  I failed. The TCD girls all have virtual gift cards on their phones.  It's horrible.  Those devil worshipers have stores on all the college campuses- even in the libraries!  That evil mermaid must brainwash the kids.  That stupid Pumpkin Spice crap is addictive.

TCD

I have that app on my phone too. I was very excited to see that they let you use it, but I think you should get double rewards or something if you use it there.

The most addictive one is the Salted Caramel, but they don't have a good way to make it light without ruining it, so I never get one. :(

Not only was I in there, I was in there twice! And ordered a Pumpkin Spice Frappacino both times! Yum! :) Toby was very disappointed when he didn't see any cinnamon rolls though. :( I'll let him boycott in my place. Does that work?

No, no, NO!  That does NOT work. 

No Frappacinos. 

No Venti Mochas.

No Double Double Decaf, Non Fat Lattes. 

No NOTHING! 

The place is evil and must be vanquished. 

Of course, I do like me a Chai Latte now and then. 

Carry on.....

• 2 weeks later...