• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

You had me on the Space Mountain one, but I redeemed myself with this easy one.......

BTW you can easily see what it is from the reflection in the glass on the window.

I didn't notice that reflection at all.  I thought that was something inside.  But, you're right, it's a reflection of this:

102013212_zps34a434ce.jpg

Which means I can't use that photo to fool anyone.

So, how about this one?:

102013260_zpsca8e36e5.jpg

TCD

Yes, I've been on BTMRR -- many times!  It's my favorite ride in MK.

I think my grade is up to a C for the day.

Oh, then why did you say something about not going on thrill rides?

If you can do BTMRR, you can do Space Mountain.

If you can do Space Mountain, you can do Expedition Everest.

If you can do EE, you can do Rockin' Rollercoaster.

and Tower of Terror.

Seriously, you can.

TCD

Oh, then why did you say something about not going on thrill rides?

If you can do BTMRR, you can do Space Mountain.

If you can do Space Mountain, you can do Expedition Everest.

If you can do EE, you can do Rockin' Rollercoaster.

and Tower of Terror.

Seriously, you can.

TCD

I have a bit of motion sickness and in the past have suffered from panic attacks.  I can handle BTMRR because I can see where I'm going.

Space Mountain is dark.  I can't handle it.

I also can't handle heights combined with the feeling of not having solid ground under me -- therefore I don't dare go on EE, RnRC, or ToT.

Don't get me started on elevators.  As a child I was stuck on an elevator with my mother and grandmother.  The doors opened, and we were halfway between floors.  They both started screaming at the top of their lungs.  Scarred me for life.  I once walked down 24 floors just to avoid going down an elevator.

I was raised to have a lot of fears, but I've overcome most of them, including water and flying.  Just not enough to attempt these four rides. 

I have a bit of motion sickness and in the past have suffered from panic attacks.  I can handle BTMRR because I can see where I'm going.

Space Mountain is dark.  I can't handle it.

I also can't handle heights combined with the feeling of not having solid ground under me -- therefore I don't dare go on EE, RnRC, or ToT.

Don't get me started on elevators.  As a child I was stuck on an elevator with my mother and grandmother.  The doors opened, and we were halfway between floors.  They both started screaming at the top of their lungs.  Scarred me for life.  I once walked down 24 floors just to avoid going down an elevator.

I was raised to have a lot of fears, but I've overcome most of them, including water and flying.  Just not enough to attempt these four rides.

Oh my gosh...are you my twin? I could have written almost every word of this about myself. I have the same issues except for heights and water. For some reason they don't bother me. I have always felt like my issues go back to being trapped in a very crowded elevator when I was in college. I haven't been the same since, however I have realized that I am okay with flying as long as my doctor prescribes me a mild dosage of Valium! Thrill rides? There's not enough Valium for that!

Little mermaid

Exit belt of haunted mansion after Anna got to it with sidewalk chalk. 

I guess that you're both right, but TJ guessed right first!  This is the moving belt at the exit of the new Little Mermaid ride.

I noticed those rays on the exit belt at the LM ride a few trips back, and was surprised by how worn they look. I wonder if this belt was recycled from the Living Seas?

TCD