• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

No, you're right about this one.

It's hard.

That looks like Cinderella Castle there on the left, and on the right it looks like the top of a wall in Fantasyland.

But, I can't think of a place where there's a wall like that abutting the castle.

I think there is a wall like this outside of the Sir Mickey's gift shop. So, I'll guess it is a drainpipe outside of Sir Mickey's.

TCD

No, you're right about this one.

It's hard.

That looks like Cinderella Castle there on the left, and on the right it looks like the top of a wall in Fantasyland.

But, I can't think of a place where there's a wall like that abutting the castle.

I think there is a wall like this outside of the Sir Mickey's gift shop. So, I'll guess it is a drainpipe outside of Sir Mickey's.

TCD

I'm going to guess that this was taken along the walkway from near the smoking area between the castle and the walkway to Cosmic Rays?  If so, that could indeed be the back of Sir Mickey's.

We have winners!

This was taken at the smoking area behind Sir Mickey's. 

Correction:

We have one winner (TCD).

And one first place loser (DIT).

TCD

Sure.  You wandered all over the place with your guess.  I used my super Fiend knowledge, deducing that Gwen, as a smoker, would only have observed the back of buildings from a smoking area.  And as that indeed looks like a Fantasyland setting, and knowing there is a smoking area there as I've walked through there before and, no offense to Gwen, but walked quickly holding my breath, I correctly guessed the exact location she took the photo. 

Loser?  I think not. 

Sure.  You wandered all over the place with your guess.  I used my super Fiend knowledge, deducing that Gwen, as a smoker, would only have observed the back of buildings from a smoking area.  And as that indeed looks like a Fantasyland setting, and knowing there is a smoking area there as I've walked through there before and, no offense to Gwen, but walked quickly holding my breath, I correctly guessed the exact location she took the photo. 

Loser?  I think not.

As the great philosopher Ricky Bobby said: "If you ain't first, you're last."

TCD

Loser?  I think not. 

No, I'm now a vaper, not a smoker.  But I still stop at smoking areas because vapers are misunderstood and looked at funny.    

Loser?  I think not. 

No, I'm now a vaper, not a smoker.  But I still stop at smoking areas because vapers are misunderstood and looked at funny.    

I just got back from WDW with a camera full of shots just for all of you!

Here's the first...we'll start easy.  I was inspired by the gooseberry barrel posted earlier.

disneyhunt01.jpg

Hmmm. There are lots of places with barrels around WDW.

That makes this tough. I see that it's sitting on a pallet. Like cargo.

I'm guessing the Fantasyland Train Station.

TCD

Hmmm. There are lots of places with barrels around WDW.

That makes this tough. I see that it's sitting on a pallet. Like cargo.

I'm guessing the Fantasyland Train Station.

TCD

It could certainly fit in at the train station, but no such luck. The pallet is actually a good clue though, as you said.