• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Is it in the Jungle Trek?

TCD

Ah, TCD to the rescue!  It is in the Jungle Trek on a wall of the tiger viewing area.  I love this section and the back story Disney created for it. (Basically a royal hunting lodge that has been deserted and now occupied by the animals themselves.)

Ah, TCD to the rescue!  It is in the Jungle Trek on a wall of the tiger viewing area.  I love this section and the back story Disney created for it. (Basically a royal hunting lodge that has been deserted and now occupied by the animals themselves.)

I would visit this jungle trek every time we are at AK if it was up to me.

I agree with you- the theming is awesome.

For the record- that was a pure guess based on the clues and the process of elimination. I've been in the tiger room, but do not remember that piece of art.

Good job on that photo. It's easy to stump Devores, but not me.

TCD

Space Mountain

Indeed!  Space Mountain with the lights on as seen from the WEDway...ahem...the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover.  DramaMama and I had a fastpass for Space Mountain, found it under repair, and made a beeline for the TTA.  I never get tired of seeing the tracks.  It looks so deliciously ominous and industrial.

I would visit this jungle trek every time we are at AK if it was up to me.

I agree with you- the theming is awesome.

For the record- that was a pure guess based on the clues and the process of elimination. I've been in the tiger room, but do not remember that piece of art.

Good job on that photo. It's easy to stump Devores, but not me.

TCD

There are so many details in the tiger section that I could do a whole series of this game just with pictures of the decorative elements there.  The Trek is a true hidden gem of Animal Kingdom. Thanks to the new Wilderness Explorers activities, I think more people are starting to discover it.