• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

I think that's a good guess.

In case it's wrong, I'll guess that it's one of the props in the Muppets pre-show area.

TCD

It was indeed a good guess, but your second one was better. The barrel is in the Muppets pre-show area -- with a note that the herring is there to feed the penguins (the orchestra).

You are right.

Once you said that it clicked.

Nicky%2BNapoleon%2B-%2BPickled%2BHerring

Impressive that you had your own photo!

It was indeed a good guess, but your second one was better. The barrel is in the Muppets pre-show area -- with a note that the herring is there to feed the penguins (the orchestra).

I recall all the stuff they have in that room- but I also remember that it all had puns on it, and didn't think the barrel was from there- I didn't think about the penguins.

So that was just a lucky guess- I didn't think it was right.

Good job on that one. Without the clues, I would still be guessing some place in Epcot.

TCD

Impressive that you had your own photo!

I recall all the stuff they have in that room- but I also remember that it all had puns on it, and didn't think the barrel was from there- I didn't think about the penguins.

So that was just a lucky guess- I didn't think it was right.

Good job on that one. Without the clues, I would still be guessing some place in Epcot.

TCD

The Maelstrom ride was my first guess but that was shot down early.  

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry not sure what happened but I must have accidentally hit the red down arrow thing when scrolling through on my tablet and I can't figure out how to make it go away.

I'll have to be more careful in the future also if anyone else reads this and has had me do that to them I apologize.

Sorry not sure what happened but I must have accidentally hit the red down arrow thing when scrolling through on my tablet and I can't figure out how to make it go away.

I'll have to be more careful in the future also if anyone else reads this and has had me do that to them I apologize.

It has happened to most of us.

I gave him an up arrow to clear out the down arrow.

I know Ive seen this some where. Im going to guess Rafikis Planet Watch.

Very good!   There are a number of test plates in one of the observation windows at the veterinary/research labs in Rafiki's Planet Watch.  They have made this fun intentional Mickey in one of them.