• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

I like your style sir! correction: While I was waiting for people in the bathrooms.

Why would you wait in the bathrooms?  And how would you have seen these props from in there?

Nevermind.

Devores is redeeming himself today.  Here's a zoomed out look at the area depicted in that last photo:

059_zpsa8a653c1.jpg

This is in the boiler room/basement part of the queue.  I think those lock-out tags are not props.  But, I don't understand what they're doing there.

TCD

Why would you wait in the bathrooms?  And how would you have seen these props from in there?

Nevermind.

Devores is redeeming himself today.  Here's a zoomed out look at the area depicted in that last photo:

059_zpsa8a653c1.jpg

This is in the boiler room/basement part of the queue.  I think those lock-out tags are not props.  But, I don't understand what they're doing there.

TCD

They had better be props or Disney is in allot of trouble.

When placing a lockout, the person placing the lock annotates their name date and the reason for the lock out on the tag. These tags appear to be blank. Big violation. Of course, if they are props and did make up some info to put on there, then its a violation as well. Because how could anyone know its real or not.

Weird! I find it hard to believe they would have an actual breaker (or disconnect or whatever) in full view of the guests. But, there it is.

I agree- weird.

I figured all that stuff was just a bunch of props.  I saw tags like that on a fake fire hydrant in the MK once- I wonder if they're there just to keep electricians from messing with them because they are fake?

TCD

Nevermind.

059_zpsa8a653c1.jpg

TCD

When placing a lockout, the person placing the lock annotates their name date and the reason for the lock out on the tag. These tags appear to be blank. Big violation. Of course, if they are props and did make up some info to put on there, then its a violation as well. Because how could anyone know its real or not.

It's supposed to be the 1920's in the hotel that we are supposed to be in, right?

They didn't use lock-out tags like that in the 1920's.

And you're right-they appear to be blank.

I've never noticed them before (but then again I never noticed that giant deer portrait hanging up over the Peter Pan queue either).

What's going on here?

TCD

Well now that I think about it, we are walking through a long-abandoned hotel from the 20s. In the modern day. So some enterprising ele inspector seems to have come through before us and made sure things are safe. But he forgot his pen.

Well now that I think about it, we are walking through a long-abandoned hotel from the 20s. In the modern day. So some enterprising ele inspector seems to have come through before us and made sure things are safe. But he forgot his pen.

Brilliant.

Problem solved.

Good work.

Or maybe the same dummies who put the video screens in the Expedition Everest queue are about to do something here?

TCD

• 2 weeks later...