Look At These DCL Prices, Book It Now

Adjusted for the number of nights, that is more than sixty percent less than the rate I paid to take my family on a cruise this summer.

For about $100 per night per person, you get first class accomodations, all your food and non-alcoholic beverages, and entertainment.

I can't imagine prices going lower than this.

If it wasn't for that major potential downside that Lou pointed out, I would be seriously considering another cruise.

TCD

The site has been down most of the day for maintenance. The phone lines are still working if you don't mind the hold time.

Don't rule out the Galveston TX departures either. 7 nights carribean cruises from Galveston begin at $599 from now until Dec 8...

The site has been down most of the day for maintenance. The phone lines are still working if you don't mind the hold time.

Don't rule out the Galveston TX departures either. 7 nights carribean cruises from Galveston begin at $599 from now until Dec 8...

I would so do this one but I know my kids want to ride the Aqua Duck

I would so do this one but I know my kids want to ride the Aqua Duck

LOL mine too! I was sorely tempted by the TX offer we got and ran some numbers but getting to Galveston from here would cost a small fortune. We'll wait for a TAAP on the Dream or Fantasy...

Wow. I guess that Texas thing didn't turn out to be such a good idea for them.

DCL has shot itself in the foot big time with how they market their cruises.

The prices have been sky-high since the new ships came out, even though the demand was not there. Instead of lowering prices and offering incentives early on, they stuck with their high prices. Now that they have finally realized that their prices were too high, they are scrambling to fill the ships.

TCD

I found one but we already have the Feb one. This one was about half the price of the one in Feb for the same number of days. If Rhonda comes back and makes it happen good... if not, good.

So I was confusing my Disney Vacation prices... go figure as we have the Rally, Christmas, and the Cruise. Anyway, it actually cost about $40 more to go in Oct BUT we decided to do it then anyway. That way we aren't forced to stay in Florida all winter long if we don't want to.

Funny thing, a week ago my husband and I discussed switching it, then Lou post this thread, Roz answered my email while on her vacation, AND they had dates so close to our first fort visit of the year....