Cigars, Sand, ALOT LESS Rhut Rho, Work, Turkey Leg

Not sorry to hear about the boys! My choice would be them vs some prissy ass up tight bitch of hypocrisy.

Underoos? Nah.

But as my secret outfit, I can't tell you about my sleepers.

But if you promise me the right amount of beer, we might be able to negotiate a pic.

:clint:

The man upstairs knew what he was doing when he blessed me with boys. We have a lot of laughs!

Consider it promised! I was in Publix tonight and noticed Magic Hat was on sale, which made me think of MD, then turned around and walked past the craft display and told myself I need to take a picture w/ my phone so you can pick your choices for Daytona! One day when I am not in a rush I will!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops. My bad. Sincerely, Mrs. Robinson

Well I'm back, but right back into WORK! :banghead: Will try to get started after work tomorrow. But enjoyed meeting everyone! And younger buns are awesome.

Note: Edited to correct Monday morning stroll on beach. Quick update: Sunday MONDAY morning, I was up early to take Savannah out. And since it was still dusk and I THOUGHT close to day light, Tony an