Cigars, Sand, ALOT LESS Rhut Rho, Work, Turkey Leg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops. My bad. Sincerely, Mrs. Robinson

Well I'm back, but right back into WORK! :banghead: Will try to get started after work tomorrow. But enjoyed meeting everyone! And younger buns are awesome.

Note: Edited to correct Monday morning stroll on beach. Quick update: Sunday MONDAY morning, I was up early to take Savannah out. And since it was still dusk and I THOUGHT close to day light, Tony an

We were honnnngggrrrryyyy, we didn't stop for lunch, so after we settled Savannah down, we headed to DTD. Can you guess where at DTD? If not, STOP reading right now!

RAGLAND ROAD baby! We had dinner PS for 730, but they were able to seat us at 430. Thankfully!

We split an app of shirmp since we were HONGRY:

89BCA76A-BF8B-4F1A-B1DC-2E14B0625951-1302-000000FFDA3F86F2.jpg

Tony had the "It's not chowder" which I sampled. EXCELLENT

4F40ADF2-D6A0-45BA-B1FB-27E5EAA33FC5-1302-000000FFED80F0A0.jpg

I had the braised ribs. Same as last time. EXCELLENT. And yes, Tiny sampled too.

DF47ADF6-C6C9-4E52-9A0C-6A09EE53DBB0-1302-000000FFE727093F.jpg

Guiness for Tony and this beer for me:

83D22EFB-2C83-4300-B2B4-F4086BCC8A5A-1302-000000FFD4D62533.jpg

Was aged in a oak barrel and you could take the natural vanilla. Sweeter than I normally drink, but nice. Not one I would buy again though at DTD prices. Nah.

C5E29ECD-69BD-4FA8-9AB5-22B48F3BBDB8-1302-000000FFE0030EED.jpg

OK, we :heart: this place, however with our bill coming out to $100 with tip, we cancelled our next nights PS. we decided to save money for the F&W festival.

We did end up spending some of it later anyway, but not $100 agian.

Then one of Tony's favorite places, Fuego Cigar Bar.

37DBE493-FD6D-4347-B59C-BA09D81D1374-1302-000000FFF72A7482.jpg

We were there the first month they opened in 2007 and some of the same workers are there. They remembered us and we remembered them. So the manager was nice enough to give us a discount. Which of course was returned in addition to our normal tip. :rofl2:

After our cigars we headed back to the camper for the Clemson/FSU game. We put our TV ourside and enjoyed hte evening.

rant ahead:

We tied Savannah off to the RV and had her food toward the front away from EZ up/mess area. We hear horses, but THINK they are on the main road. Needless to say were picking up kibble after Savannah got excited when a BIG horse drives by. :beathorse: I know there are limited "non" pet loops, but why drive the carriages in a pet loop. Do you think dogs are really going to like that? We learned our lession and moved the kibble to the back, as well as made sure Savannah remained calm after that.

off rant.

Wow! That was a quick drive.

I need to travel with you more often.

Shhh, it's a secret, I wouldn't let Tony stop. :rofl2:

Savannah is gorgeous

Thank you. Not that I am biased, but here a few more:

P9240195.jpg

P9240193.jpg

She looks elegant and oh so lady like... at least until you read about her clumsily knocking over her kibble

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

You said "lady like" in MY thread?! REally?!

:clint:

notice I was talking about the dog... not you :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Still IN MY thread, the term "Lady Like" was used.... :clint:

Good lord, that was a whirlwind! ( and I know how not-so-fast you normally move :hah: )

What I didn't know was that the Gingerbread Man was a Kyle Bush fan.

The way Trev parked the cart ontop of the #18 dude, and left the 48 spared, I just figured you did.

This title has me very curious. So far I get the cigar part. Wait, should I pop open a beer to better understand the rest? OK, if you insist.

Your pictures don't suck! You did get a CM butt shot after all. Not easy to do.

I get annoyed by people who block any pumps for too long. I get even more annoyed by people who take shelter under the gas station awnings during a heavy rain and you really need to fill up and get going but can't get around them!

I am glad to not be the only one who still makes wrong turns inside WDW property.

Your dog is a beauty! Sorry about the horses startling her. I knew that about the 300 loop, because we have gone on that wagon ride and we have stayed in that loop. I like it but found the sites a little dinky compared to other loops. And in the winter months, the cypress needles are really bad.

I even watched the FSU/Clemson game - and I cannot stand FSU. Was really excited there for a while that the Tigers were gonna get the W!!!

This title has me very curious. So far I get the cigar part. Wait, should I pop open a beer to better understand the rest? OK, if you insist.

Your pictures don't suck! You did get a CM butt shot after all. Not easy to do.

I get annoyed by people who block any pumps for too long. I get even more annoyed by people who take shelter under the gas station awnings during a heavy rain and you really need to fill up and get going but can't get around them!

I am glad to not be the only one who still makes wrong turns inside WDW property.

Your dog is a beauty! Sorry about the horses startling her. I knew that about the 300 loop, because we have gone on that wagon ride and we have stayed in that loop. I like it but found the sites a little dinky compared to other loops. And in the winter months, the cypress needles are really bad.

I even watched the FSU/Clemson game - and I cannot stand FSU. Was really excited there for a while that the Tigers were gonna get the W!!!

Butt Points!! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Like I mentioned earlier, at least Clemson kept it close. I could blame the turn around to the second carriage since it came by about that time OR I could blame Aaron and his post in the Collge Football thread..... :beathorse:

Oh we lose more than just directions......

Note: Edited to correct Monday morning stroll on beach.

Quick update:

Sunday MONDAY morning, I was up early to take Savannah out. And since it was still dusk and I THOUGHT close to day light, Tony and I walked over the dog walk behind 300 and then down to the beach.

The 3 squirly lines, my attempt at the @#$% lights off the cranes seen from the dog walk. :beathorse:

P9250202.jpg

P9250203.jpg

P9250204.jpg

P9250205.jpg

Can you tell Tony took over the camera? :rofl2:

P9250207.jpg

Well since we were near bushes, and kept hearing grunting noises....PG....we decided to walk up to the Marina from there. To avoid a alligator attack, raccoon attack or/or I dont care to know what is going on....

P9250210.jpg

back to me taking picks.

P9250211.jpg

P9250212.jpg

We set up there for 10-15 minutes, and was serenaded by the resort launch pilot. She did have a wonderful voice. Then we headed back to the RV. Tony rested while I took Savannah for her morning dog park play.

ON SUNDAY MORNONG: we headed over to Kona Cafe for a 945 915 PRS. Oops, I'm not good with numbers. Will we make it, Will we be fed?

Oh No!!!!

:clint: