Least favorite Ride or Attraction????

What is the ride or attraction that you would most like to see Disney replace with something (anything) else? 

My least favorite attraction would be the Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian attraction at DHS.  I think that was the biggest waste of time during our entire trip...  Let's stuff everyone into a small room so we can promote our film on a couple of large screen TVs.  We waited in line for that???  I would like that half hour of my life back, please.  ???  Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey (also at DHS) would be a close second.  I really thought that they were going to explain how they did all of the sound effects.  Instead we just sat in the dark listening to Drew ramble on and make sounds...  The only thing that made that attraction more interesting, was making out with the hubbs when they had the lights turned off.  :rofl2:  ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been to everything in every park but of the ones I have been on only one stands out ... The Astro Orbitor.  We waited in line for 45 minutes for this one and it was dumbo on steroids.  Dumbo is the more enjoyable of the two... in my opinion!

(Thanks for the heads up on Caspian and Drew Carey.. as we've not seen those yet!  I think we'll pass.)

What is the ride or attraction that you would most like to see Disney replace with something (anything) else? 

My least favorite attraction would be the Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian attraction at DHS.  I think that was the biggest waste of time during our entire trip...  Let's stuff everyone into a small room so we can promote our film on a couple of large screen TVs.  We waited in line for that???  I would like that half hour of my life back, please.  8)  Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey (also at DHS) would be a close second.  I really thought that they were going to explain how they did all of the sound effects.  Instead we just sat in the dark listening to Drew ramble on and make sounds...  The only thing that made that attraction more interesting, was making out with the hubbs when they had the lights turned off.  :toiletreading:  ::)

Totally Agree with the Narnia thing. So ridiculous.

I like them all. There are alot i dont go on. The wife and kids do though and i get to sit back and people watch. I dont go on rides that go round and round and backwards. The norway ride is pushing it. Everest not a chance.  :jumpforjoy

I don't do round and round rides either. There is even a part of Phillharmagic, when Alladin and Jasmine are on the flying carpet that I have never seen. I put my head down until my husband gives me the all clear.  :rofl2:

doodlebug

I like them all. There are alot i dont go on. The wife and kids do though and i get to sit back and people watch. I dont go on rides that go round and round and backwards. The norway ride is pushing it. Everest not a chance.  :barf:

I have motion sickness in the car.. but I can ride the Tea Cups.  But most things in 3-D I can't watch...

My first cruise was on the Wonder 5 years ago. Before we boarded I took 2 dramamine a xanax and then had champagne and a Bahama Mama before we sailed. My husband said he didn't need anything. He was the one doing all the  :bravo: the first night :barf:

doodlebug

What is the name of the Ellen ride at Epcot?  Never again!  Made that much of an impression.  I can at least say been there done that!  Don't have to see it again.  It could have been done better.  Not up to Disney standards.  IMO.

I have not been to everything in every park but of the ones I have been on only one stands out ... The Astro Orbitor.  We waited in line for 45 minutes for this one and it was dumbo on steroids.  Dumbo is the more enjoyable of the two... in my opinion!

(Thanks for the heads up on Caspian and Drew Carey.. as we've not seen those yet!  I think we'll pass.)

I was scared on astro orbiter - its very high up there.  The seatbelts arent very tight - I was hanging onto my kid so I wouldnt fall out. 

I was scared on astro orbiter - its very high up there.  The seatbelts arent very tight - I was hanging onto my kid so I wouldnt fall out.

I don't think a single person who rode with us in the elevator wanted to do it again.  Just not worth the time and it was really... bad.