Comfort station. As close as possible or as far as possible?

Since this is going to be our first time ever RV camping I've really been trying to find the perfect RV site. I have reading a lot of post about sites and i don't understand why some people want to close to the comfort stations. It's seems to me that if your close to, next to the comfort station you'd have a lot of people traffic. I feel like I'm missing something because why would you want to be close to the bathroom when you have one in your RV?

Don't overthink the trip. I have never had a bad site at FW and I've camped there for over 20 years. No matter where you are on a loop, you are never really far from a comfort station.

In general, we try to stay as far away as we can from comfort stations, because we'd rather be somewhere with less foot traffic, especially with our dogs who get overly excited when they see people walk by. However, Disney is an exception for us, because the comfort stations there are so nice! My dd actually prefers to shower at the CS, because it's super clean, more spacious than our rv shower, and she can take as long as she wants without running out of hot water, lol! I may actually use it myself this next trip, for the same reasons :) We still can't be too near one, because of the dogs, but being not-too-far-away is kind of nice.