Our Wildest Halloween Ride through the Wilderness!

Sunday, November 4, 2012 -- I'm Gonna Pass Out! -- Part 2

DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

The rain wasn't working today -- maybe because of the lights?

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0347.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0346.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0349.jpg

I think this is the first time I've ever seen this counter service open:

DSCN0350.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

I was really thirsty walking around all this time (guess it was all the bacon I had for breakfast) but made the mistake of not getting anything to drink. I also was craving popcorn, so David got us some along with a MM Lite Lemonade to split.

That popcorn was so salty we could hardly eat it! I managed to get some down along with half the lemonade.

Then we decided to see Beauty and the Beast. This was a sunnier day than when we went in March and we also got seats close to the stage, so my pics turned out a lot better than before:

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0356.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0361.jpg

DSCN0362.jpg

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

About halfway through the show I started getting dizzy and thought I was going to pass out. I think I was too dehydrated, and all that salt didn't help. Probably spiked my blood pressure. I managed to walk out of the show. David said my face was really red and I had a glazed look in my eyes. I found a nearby place to sit down, and David went to get me a glass of water. I drank it and sat there for a long time before feeling like walking again.

Nearing picture limit again. To be continued.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanna go back... and I want everyone to come toooooooo

Friday, November 2 – Major Pixie Dust! -- Part 1 Had breakfast in the moho, then we had another long wait at the bus stop. Finally got to EPCOT: How often do you see a rainbow and the moon at the sa

Thank you! I have to be awake at 5am to receive more pixie dust tomorrow but I can't sleep. David has been snoring for an hour. I'm frustrated.

I've been up nearly 5 hours already this morning, so it's time to get this TR going again!

Sunday, November 4, 2012 -- I'm Gonna Pass Out!

We went back to Dolly to change clothes and take Kassie for a walk, then went to DHS.

DSCN0307.jpg

Cool!

I was at this same spot just the day before and took this photo:

FantasylandPP060.jpg

So, that big tree got put up on Saturday night.

TCD

Loving this report! I'm not fully caught up yet, but had to comment on the wonderful VIP visit, awesome. I love the behind the scenes photos!

Very cool indeed!

Thank you!

Nice! HS is lil H's favorite park and you did a great job photographing it! Although.... the photos of Andy Griffith and Mary Tyler Moore were a bust...

I know. Bad joke. Sorry. I couldn't help it. Please don't throw tomatoes at me.

I

:rofl2:

Cool!

I was at this same spot just the day before and took this photo:

FantasylandPP060.jpg

So, that big tree got put up on Saturday night.

TCD

Disney works fast!

Another beautiful update!!!

I'm kindof glad we didn't venture out to the parks once the Christmas stuff went up. I was still in a Halloween mood. The whole world starts Christmas too early!! By the time I get back though, THEN I'll be ready for Christmas.

How cool to see the Manatees like that! Love your pics! Sorry you got to feeling bad, but glad your dad got better!

Thank you!

Another beautiful update!!!

I'm kindof glad we didn't venture out to the parks once the Christmas stuff went up. I was still in a Halloween mood. The whole world starts Christmas too early!! By the time I get back though, THEN I'll be ready for Christmas.

Lucky you will be back again before Christmas! This was our only chance to see the Christmas decorations this year! We were so happy to see them up.

Sunday, November 4, 2012 -- I'm Gonna Pass Out! -- Part 3

Once I was feeling better we decided to go back to the fort. We made our way out:

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

After dinner we took Kassie looping for awhile.

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

Here's the Sanford and Son site all decked out for Halloween:

DSCN0393.jpg

DSCN0396.jpg

Called to check on Dad. He was still improving! But Mom was holding her expected pity party. Happens every time Dad gets sick. She goes into her "woe is me" mood. Typically I have to rush her to the hospital for a strange ailment, but this time since I wasn't there she thankfully worked through it. Good for her!

I still wasn't feeling quite myself yet, so we had a quiet evening with David watching the news for hours while I read.

The tree looks a bit wopsided on the top section, or else the "fluffers" were down on their game. That's the part I hate the most about putting my tree up is "fluffing" it to a perfect shape. (You know the OCD crap).

I think the fluffers need to work on some sections of the tree....

Y'all are right!

I didn't notice it.

But, now that you point it out, there is a big gap in that silver garland near the top.

Maybe they were in a rush?

TCD

The tree looks a bit wopsided on the top section, or else the "fluffers" were down on their game. That's the part I hate the most about putting my tree up is "fluffing" it to a perfect shape. (You know the OCD crap).

I think the fluffers need to work on some sections of the tree....

Y'all are right!

I didn't notice it.

But, now that you point it out, there is a big gap in that silver garland near the top.

Maybe they were in a rush?

TCD

You are all right! I hadn't noticed that!

Great update again! Love the site decorations and very glad a pity party was averted. :)

Thank you, Kim. I am very glad a pity party was averted too. It's one thing to deal with it at home, but being over 600 miles away is an entirely different matter!

great updates.. i had to actually read a few things-love that you got to go by the manatees. that sounds like an experience to never forget. i am also sorry you had some mh issues. just ask for help if you ever need it. love the pics and glad the folks are doing okay.. :)

What an awesome adventure. Behind the scenes! Glad to hear your dad is better. If you need help with placement or have any questions about the local facilities PM me I can get you in touch with someone who may be able to help. We are in many in the area and there are quite a few I would never send my dogs to. Take your time and visit several times.

take care of business?

yep. :)

Thanks. I'm not as acronym-savvy as the rest of you!

great updates.. i had to actually read a few things-love that you got to go by the manatees. that sounds like an experience to never forget. i am also sorry you had some mh issues. just ask for help if you ever need it. love the pics and glad the folks are doing okay.. :)

Thanks, Cheryl!

Caught back up! I miss a day or so and BAM you have done some updating! I can't wait til I'm there to see the Christmas decorations! My favorite time of year. It is kind of early, but I'll try to make do! :)

There's nothing like MK decorated for Christmas! Or the Osborne Lights at DHS!

What an awesome adventure. Behind the scenes! Glad to hear your dad is better. If you need help with placement or have any questions about the local facilities PM me I can get you in touch with someone who may be able to help. We are in many in the area and there are quite a few I would never send my dogs to. Take your time and visit several times.

Thanks, Loretta. Right now we're looking at Creekside Terrace's independent living program. David's aunt has been there for 2 years. And we know a couple about my parents' age who recently moved in. They all love it. If it comes to the point that we need assisted living, I will definitely get in touch with you!