Bizarre Bus Route This Morning Fort/Grand/Studios

I am on a bus to the Studios from the Fort and we are stopping at the Grand Floridian!! WHAT THE FORT!

Interesting. We had something like that happen to us a couple of weeks ago. We got on the DHS bus at the Lodge in the morning. Usually that bus goes to the Fort and then heads to DHS. But we went to the GF too. There were a ton of people there waiting for the bus. I think they must be diverting Fort/Lodge buses in the morning as needed. It stinks for Fort people. But the GF guests are obviously more important than us.

TCD

The bus came in DHFW, then the sign flashed Studios, and a scooter was boarded, then we turned right out of the Fort instead of left. When I finally got off, asked the driver and was told he was redirected while we were loading. Bizarre

Ain't that the truth! I've told plenty of people, "Disney transportation will get you where you need to go... just not quickly"

That seemed more true than ever for us this last trip......between the buses and the boats, I lost track of how many hours we stood and waited for transportation and then seemed to crawl to our destination! We've never had it be that consistently bad before.

By and large we lucked out with Disney transport - with just a few exceptions.

However the day we went to Animal Kingdom friends of ours staying at the Fort took the bus. We drove. Took us 10-15 minutes door-to-door.

Took them over an hour.

Reminded me why we always drive to AK.