From WDW Magic...

The Walt Disney World monorail system is experiencing an extended outage today due to a power loss.

The express beam, resort beam, and Epcot beam have all been out of service since early this morning, and remain closed. Disney has used additional bus and boat service to take up some of the lost capacity. No word yet on when service may be resumed.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/transportation/monorail/news/11dec2012-monorails-suffering-extended-outage.htm#.UMekrbT8R-M.twitter

Let's see if we can get this right -

Lou would say that a squirrel ate through something which caused a short circuit which caused a lever pusher to stop which caused the the train to get stuck.

It got stuck in such a position that they couldn't load the other trains on to the track they needed them on. Thus..... the buses are running extra service to make up for the "Cool" looking Stink-O-Rail (so I add the stink part but Lou would totally use it if he'd thought of it first)

I miss LOU!!

I saw Lou on the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

But I miss him here.

He said he was taking a break.

Man, that is some break!

TCD

I was reminded by Mrs. Specularius today that someone else took a long break after a certain trip report to a slowly rotting away feature before he returned to the life of reporting. Although that was another life in another environment that is not to be named.

I was reminded by Mrs. Specularius today that someone else took a long break after a certain trip report to a slowly rotting away feature before he returned to the life of reporting. Although that was another life in another environment that is not to be named.

True.

And, I understand that is what Lou is doing.

But, I still miss his posts.

TCD

You know... TCD he has you there