Disney Junior Live on Stage refurb January-February 2013

First Splash Mountain and now this. Both were closed in Feb 2011 also during our last trip.

The kids were looking forward to both of these so this sort of sucks. Oh well, that show being down just means all those kids will be in line more often for TSM. Oh crap.

What are your dates? Maybe Disney Jr will have a soft opening? That does stink that they were closed for you last year too. My son loves that show.

Really, they were closed last year?

I think some of these closures have nothing to do with actually improving the attraction- they are just a sneaky way to save some payroll during slow times.

There have been many big attractions that have been closed for a long time (e.g. Big Thunder) and the "improvements" are hard to spot.

TCD

Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First are being added to the show. Now i really hope they have a soft opening while we are there because DD loves them both.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/disney-junior-live-on-stage/news/18dec2012--'doc-mcstuffins'-and-'sofia-the-first'-to-join-disney-jr-live-on-stage-in-early-2013.htm

This is how you can tell TCD doesn't have little, little ones, LOL.... Last year they added Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Come on TCD, how could you miss that?!?!?!

But in other cases, you are probably right.

I knew about Jake and the Neverland Pirates addition (although I do confess I have never seen the show)- my point was it doesn't take a month to change a cheap backdrop.

The last time anyone from the TCD gang watched that show, it was Bear in the Big Blue House, PB & J Otter and Rolie Polie Olie. Good times.

TCD

I knew about Jake and the Neverland Pirates addition (although I do confess I have never seen the show)- my point was it doesn't take a month to change a cheap backdrop.

The last time anyone from the TCD gang watched that show, it was Bear in the Big Blue House, PB & J Otter and Rolie Polie Olie. Good times.

TCD

The last time I was in that building, it was a character breakfast!!!!!