Sloppy Joe Sandwich - Studio Catering Company, Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the Sloppy Joe Sandwich found at Studio Catering Company at Disney's Hollywood Studios...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/12/20/review-sloppy-joe-sandwich-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

A few excerpts...

Sloppy-Joe-Sign-600x400.jpg

Sloppy Joe Sign -- Click to Enlarge

Sloppy-Joe-inside-600x375.jpg

Sloppy Joe -- Inside

Not a real fan of the Studio Catering Company. Had terrible service there and the Salad sucked. Don't think I am going to try this one.

Our son loves to eat at Cosmic Rays in the MK. So we went there one day this past week. He and Ken always want the Deluxe cheeseburger and this time it had bacon on it. I decided to get the same thing to make it easier to order. Shawnee and Ken ate all of theirs but I was very unhappy with mine. The bread was very hard, the meat tasted stale and the bacon was over cooked on some and undercooked on others. Needless to say I was an unhappy

camper. Then to make matters worse, the fries had so much salt on them they actually burned my mouth. Usually we love the food there, but not this time. And yes, I will be letting them know...not that it will do any good but I will tell them anyway. :soapbox:

I'm a fan of the chicken at Ray's too. Even the green beans are decent - which sounds weird with a counter service meal.

Not sure I've had the burger there, but it's a bummer to hear they weren't that good recently. The burgers at MK have never been terrific, but they're usually consistently ok.