It's the standard 3" pipe that you find in every campground, or at least everyone we've ever been in. The only problem you may encounter is where it is located and how much sewer hose you have. Some are towards the back and some towards the front.

Thanks- We upgraded our camper this summer, I needed the reminder to update our pic too!

I see you have a pop-up. If you are staying in an Tent or Pop-Up Campsite there is no sewage just water. If your staing in an Full Hook-Up or Premium Campsites you have as said before the standard 3" pipe that you find in every campground. Hope This helps

• 1 month later...

I will be probably staying in the 1400 loop. How much sewer hose will typically be needed?

I keep 30 feet onboard. That has worked on every site at the Fort except when I'm at the very back and turned sideways. But then I just put out my grey water bucket.

I have my Rhino hose I use and also bought an extension hose that I've never used....it was bought after the one time I needed it and did not have it. I an extra water hose and electric cord as well....it's always better to have those and not need it then to need it and not have it. Early on I got into a few tight spots where I had to move the trailer perfectly in order to get the hook ups in. It's always good to have backup IMO.

I have my Rhino hose I use and also bought an extension hose that I've never used....it was bought after the one time I needed it and did not have it. I an extra water hose and electric cord as well....it's always better to have those and not need it then to need it and not have it. Early on I got into a few tight spots where I had to move the trailer perfectly in order to get the hook ups in. It's always good to have backup IMO.

How do you like the Rhino hose? I'm thinking about getting one, cause I use a sewer hose for a grey water drain and standard sewer hose sags and pools and I have to "encourage" it to drain. Does the Rhino hose really hold it's shape?

They all sag. The best you can do is buy one of those accordian style supports, but your trailer is pretty low to the ground, Carol, so it may not work well.

The Rhino hose is a bit more robust than the standard ones but yeah ftwildernessguy is right...they will all sag. We bought one of the accordion style hose supporters mentioned. I don't know if I actually need it though since I will hook up my hose to the drain but I don't leave the valves open. I've always heard it's best to keep the black tank valve closed and drain it from time to time so water can build up enough to carry the #2s away. This helps to keep the black tank from building mounts/pyramids of this waste inside the tanks. (pleasant to talk about right lol) . Since I keep the black closed...I go ahead and keep the grey closed just so I can flush the line after I empty the black. With me, my wife, and two little girls we can fill up a grey tank easy in a day...if we need to we can take navy showers and make it last 2-3 days but with full hook ups there is no reason to.

OK, just asking. I don't have any tanks whatsoever, just a grey water drain that I have hooked to a regular sewer hose cause a regular water hose drained too slowly. I have an accordian style hose supporter also, but it sags in between the supports and then in some cases has to go back uphill to get into the drain itself. Don't have a way to carry or store solid PVC piping. Just trying to find a solution. And maybe I'm thinking of a different hose entirely.

I saw some ebay sales for rigid hose that was accordian style and claimed to keep its shape.

Oh wait it wasn't Rhino, it was Dominator

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/dominator-15-sewer-hose-kit/38111

The rhino with the accordion thing has worked well for me. In addition, during the summer months, it has to stand up to some pretty intense sun/heat and has done so admirably. I don't have any extensions, but it has always worked on every lot I've had in the 1600/1800 loops.

OK, just asking. I don't have any tanks whatsoever, just a grey water drain that I have hooked to a regular sewer hose cause a regular water hose drained too slowly. I have an accordian style hose supporter also, but it sags in between the supports and then in some cases has to go back uphill to get into the drain itself. Don't have a way to carry or store solid PVC piping. Just trying to find a solution. And maybe I'm thinking of a different hose entirely.

I saw some ebay sales for rigid hose that was accordian style and claimed to keep its shape.

Oh wait it wasn't Rhino, it was Dominator

http://www.campingwo...-hose-kit/38111

I bought a dominator hose as a christmas present to myself it does keep its shape, I recomend it