Hijinks on the Liberty of the Seas

Cute kiddos! How lucky to have a birthday celebration on a beautiful cruise!

I will be curious to see where your ports of call are and if you run into any crazy cruisers. I worked for a travel agent p/t a few years back and most of what I did were book "groove cruises" out of Miami on a RCCL ship. Let's just say, the clientele for those particular cruises don't have a lot of luggage.

Somewhere else someone asked about reasons for writing TR's…..and mine would have to be so I can get great tips like putting booze into a mouthwash bottle, or bringing a 12 pack and a pair of flip flops that double as a bottle opener! How very Animal House!! Hilarious.

Sorry about the lack of updates, work sucks and it is busy as hell lately.

We will pick up on Friday, our first full day at sea.

After we woke up and had breakfast the kids went to their kids clubs and hung out with their new friends. While they did that we were going to go enjoy the hot tubs, but into each life a little rain must fall, so we just hung out on our balcony and drank coffee, read and enjoy some quiet kid free time.

IMG_1675_zps4737af01.jpg

IMG_1676_zps195b7ab4.jpg

Then after lunch DD had her birthday spa appointments, DS 7 wanted to go back to the kids club and DS4 decided he wanted to hang with dad and explore the ship, or should I say ride every elevator that the ship had.

IMG_1678_zps9e0f2570.jpg

IMG_1683_zpsdc19dd07.jpg

Riding those elevators can make you very thirsty so we stopped at one of the bars and I figured it was a good age to teach him to belly up to the bar.

IMG_1688_zpsb0a17145.jpg

While he had his virgin strawberry daiquiri, I decided to try a beer that I haven’t had before.

IMG_1690_zpsb3d1caec.jpg

After our thirst was quenched, we walked around, played some shuffle board

IMG_1693_zps4297284a.jpg

Walked up to the bow of the ship

IMG_1696_zpsede62013.jpg

IMG_1697_zps287336d5.jpg

and played some mini golf

IMG_1677_zpsdc87d281.jpg

can you tell he is a hockey player, just from the way he hold the putter?