where do you people find men that cook?? Dave would either starve or be bankrupt from eating out all the time. I always got something easy for the kids to throw in the oven or crockpot, in this case, I'll be leaving checks on the fridge for pizza as between working 10-12 hours a day and the kids running me around the universe my freezer is looking pretty shameful. :banghead:

self defense. All I can cook has one of three basic ingredients - hamburger meat, velveeta, bottle spaghetti sauce - with the exception of fried round steak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How exciting for all the ladies of the WWW. I stopped by last year and got a mug and photo out of it. This year I'll be seeing some of you for a little while on park day. And guys, don't get jealous,

Wow... the similarities between Brian and H are quite spooky!! :rofl2: I stacked the dishwasher once really badly. Once.

Same here, plus I have to have them put gel on top of it so it isn't all chipped off in 2 hours. Plus, it's all about the chair!!!! (But if money was a crunch, the nails and toes would be the first to

Or it will be fast food week.

I told Shawn of the kids ever had to depend on my cooking we would become Vegetarian and eat Amy's frozen meals...except for the days we ate out

There will probably be a combination for my 3 fellas. My mom, fastfood and misc. junk. They would all be happy if I made a giant pot of Chicken and rice to eat out of all week. Maybe I'll do that. I am not committing... just saying maybe. :))

I anticipate a lot of breakfast... and wings.

Possibly together.

H and Brian may be related. :rofl2:

I'm soooooo glad Rick is the cook in our family.

Why do I suddenly feel green?

Oh yeah.... it's called envy.

Brian won't starve on his own for sure. But he's also just as likely to eat wings, chips and dip all weekend.

Again.... relatives?

DH is in charge of the grill for the most part, and breakfast. He can wing it if he needs to and he's always snooping around when I'm cooking. He has this uncontrollable need to flip and stir everything... even when they do not need to be flipped or stirred. 8)

Wing it? :rofl2: Was that pun intended? :rofl2:

H cannot cook. And when he does he flips and stirs when flipping and stirring should absolutely not be done as well. Related? Just following the evidence where it leads. :popo:

I can still whip up some pretty good crock pot meals and casseroles.

That is what I was raised on.

Then I met Rick.

I used to cook a lot.

I cooked a meal for him, and his declaration was...."What is this one pot sh**t"

He got the cooking duties after that!!

I guess I can "plan" a couple meals. Mom and Dad can come over to be here when they get home from school...she'll get dinner ready. That means Matt will be on his own Sat and Sun!

Sloppy Joes

Ham in Crock Pot...Dave's recipe = great

Chicken and rice

Pizza

There DONE!!

Do I have to put it all together too?

Probably. oh well that's what I do.

Countdown is on:

3 more work shifts to go...this one only has 5 hours left

I went shopping today. Kids lunches are taken care of for the week and next week too.

He has dinner options to pick but it is up to him to get it together.

Some laundry was done and a few more things added to my bag. Still have a lot to do.

Printer is acting up so I can't print my train tickets...but Marty did!!

Nails, and massage are in order Wednesday I think.

4 Days to Go Wild Womenz!!!

What did you do today?

I smb when it comes to nail painting. Need to make those appts.

Same here, plus I have to have them put gel on top of it so it isn't all chipped off in 2 hours.

Plus, it's all about the chair!!!!

(But if money was a crunch, the nails and toes would be the first to go)

Didn't get up until almost 12 so late start on the laundry. Kids will be home in almost 2 hours, ugh! BUT....I have a pile of outfits on my bed. Now to decide.

I have 5 hours until I start work again. Hoping to get some stuff done between calls.

Debating taking some of the cash set saide for WWW to get a pedicure.

Nah - i wll save that for Dole Whips and paint my own nails! LOL

Whew! That was close!

No matter how tight money gets... I am keeping my toes. ;D

Tickets are printed! :jumpforjoy

Now I need to deal with this mop on top of my head. (not a real mop, I know... coming from me you never can tell)

Finish packing.

Pack the boys bags for their stay at the grandparent's.

MAYBE fix a little food for the fellas to have over the weekend.

Same here, plus I have to have them put gel on top of it so it isn't all chipped off in 2 hours.

Plus, it's all about the chair!!!!

i hear ya!! I am holding off until Wednesday for the nails for that very reason. I am off to drink my airborne and do the laundry now