Disney Jr show reopening Friday, soft opening this week

I will be checking on this when we are at DHS on Tuesday. DD would love it. If we go, I will try to post something about it here.

I actually thought about you when I saw this. I remember you saying your DD would want to see it. It looks like it's castmembers today and tomorrow with a soft opening starting Tuesday.

I actually thought about you when I saw this. I remember you saying your DD would want to see it. It looks like it's castmembers today and tomorrow with a soft opening starting Tuesday.

Thanks for that Kelly!

Will let you know how it was if we get in to see it Tuesday.

And actually, I think Lou should go and give us a full review!

I actually took my niece to this today. It was a cast and invited guest only show and the one we went to was the first showing of the new show. We even got the obligatory warning that this show was the first and they could not guarntee what will happen.

So, to start, I have never seen the original show and had no idea what it was about.

I am familiar with the shows portrayed in this stage show. Mickey Mouse Club House, Doc McStuffens (I had no idea who this was until my 4 year old neice told me), Sofia the First, Jake and the neverland pirates.

It is a puppet show and follows the cast as they plan Minnies birthday party. It was a cute show, but definetly suited to the younger crowd.

One warning. You do sit on the ground. They have some benches in the back of the theater, but you want to sit with your kid in the middle, you will be on the ground. They also drop stuff from the ceiling. It snows, bubbles, and confetti are all dropped on the audiance. So if you are not into that, sit in the back or dont go.

I did take a few pics of the show, so Ill share them here for you.

149954_10151278714108663_673221132_n.jpg

543493_10151278714068663_377072582_n.jpg

734829_10151278714133663_1266623353_n.jpg

539640_10151278714213663_507327220_n.jpg

17680_10151278714243663_1994130218_n.jpg

537900_10151278714298663_1126097364_n.jpg

71487_10151278714348663_763492581_n.jpg

Yep, sounds like the story is the same; they just added characters. Z actually LOVES this show. He had to catch a gold "coin" to keep in his pocket the rest of the day.

As far as H&V... I actually wish they would switch Oso out. I can't even find that show on TV anymore. I've been looking because we're eating there in April, and I figure it would be more fun if Z knew him. I wish they'd add the rest of the pirates.

Yep, sounds like the story is the same; they just added characters. Z actually LOVES this show. He had to catch a gold "coin" to keep in his pocket the rest of the day.

As far as H&V... I actually wish they would switch Oso out. I can't even find that show on TV anymore. I've been looking because we're eating there in April, and I figure it would be more fun if Z knew him. I wish they'd add the rest of the pirates.

Fortunately the food is really good!!!

Fortunately the food is really good!!!

Good to know! The menu looked pretty yummy.

Kelly I didn't realize how little Oso is on anymore! I just looked at my TV guide and he is on at 10pm, 2 am and then 2pm tomorrow. Wow. Not like it used to be!

We have a bunch DVR'd. I wonder if he is on demand so you could show Z?

I have a DVR. I need to set it for that. Or, I could wake Z at 2 am? LOL!

Kelly I didn't realize how little Oso is on anymore! I just looked at my TV guide and he is on at 10pm, 2 am and then 2pm tomorrow. Wow. Not like it used to be!

We have a bunch DVR'd. I wonder if he is on demand so you could show Z?

Z has watched a few episodes now and likes it. Too bad it isn't on more.

Note to self...

if one wants to avoid sitting on the ground at DHS for this long show, don't have the 3yr old on your lap when you read a thread about it. Now that he's seen Doc and Jake in the pictures he's gonna make us go to it over spring break.

Man!

It's pretty cute and worth doing. There isn't much at DHS for kids that age.