• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELCOME!!!! As far as getting reservations for the December timeframe, I would recommend contacting a Disney travel agent that specializes in Fort Wilderness reservations. One is Judy Fiesty, she is a

thank you for the info, I guess I will go ahead with the TA route after I get hubby to nail a date down for me. He has over 6 weeks vacation coming and always balks at taking them, trying to nail him

• 7 months later...

It's interesting how many first posts are from someone mentioning a business.

Quite interesting when you note that the 2nd post made 7 months later also mentions a product (no direct company name given) that the person says that they sell.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9814-dole-whip/?p=314830

There were some Welcomes from members and invitations to go over to the Introduce Yourself Thread. Yet it does not seem like the advice was heeded.

Quite interesting when you note that the 2nd post made 7 months later also mentions a product (no direct company name given) that the person says that they sell.http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9814-dole-whip/?p=314830

There were some Welcomes from members and invitations to go over to the Introduce Yourself Thread. Yet it does not seem like the advice was heeded.

I was trying to quote the specific post when quoting Stacktester. In the thread I linked in my above reply, I was referring to post #7.