Wow...I wonder how long that took?

Anyone ever play with Legos as a kid? I remember building a castle as a kid...probably a square foot around and maybe that tall at it's highest. It took me a couple days then my dog ran into my room, hit it, and kind of broke it...I was so pissed I never played with legos again. I've seen them in stores and wow...not cheap.

Anyone ever play with Legos as a kid?

For sure! ... and I still do even though I haven't been a kid in... well, let's just say "a while" 8)

My brother was also big into them and we still have a lot of our original sets.

These days my 12 year old nephew is waaaay into Legos and we've all been buying them for him since he was very young. I think he has several large totes full at this point. When we were at the Lego Store at DTD this November I found a Lego Chess set for him for Christmas, and these days he's got loads of the Star Wars sets too.

I've got a bunch of the Harry Potter sets and also one of the cool new Market Street sets. That one might actually be my favorite, but they are for sure not cheap!

Love Legos! Still need to get over to Legoland one of these trips down.

For sure! ... and I still do even though I haven't been a kid in... well, let's just say "a while" 8)

My brother was also big into them and we still have a lot of our original sets.

These days my 12 year old nephew is waaaay into Legos and we've all been buying them for him since he was very young. I think he has several large totes full at this point. When we were at the Lego Store at DTD this November I found a Lego Chess set for him for Christmas, and these days he's got loads of the Star Wars sets too.

I've got a bunch of the Harry Potter sets and also one of the cool new Market Street sets. That one might actually be my favorite, but they are for sure not cheap!

Love Legos! Still need to get over to Legoland one of these trips down.

If you still have the old sets, you might be interested in this website that my DS discovered:

brickset.com

He opened an account and started marking how many sets he has. I think he said he stopped around 55......